John Vasey?

I just wondered if John is home and safe and everything is ok now?.

I havent seen him post on the boards has he got access and will he be joining us?.

John has posted a number of times!

I was with Johns sister angela last weekend at the scottish truck show and I am told John is doing fine, has his own flat now which gives him a bit of space and he is working also I believe. I understand he is getting visits on a regular basis from his son David and I am sure that brightens his life up no end.
Danneke

jammy he has his own web site

vasey-transport.netfirms.com … nboard.cgi

I’m here, I just dont read or post on the forum very often.
Unfortunatly I have had other priorities other than using the internet. Readjusting to a ‘normal’ life and coming to terms with the changes that have occurred have taken a little longer than I had expected. I will admit that I tried to be the big man and say they hadn’t affected me but it turns out not to be true. The experience I have gone through has changed me and altered my view of life but things are improving for me now.
I have managed to get a flat which I have decorated and furnished with the help of family and friends. I have done a few odd jobs, covering holidays for a friends Company and I now see my Son every other weekend.All of these have helped to bring me down to earth and get settled again.As yet I dont have a computer at home so still have to use Dads, but that will be rectified soon I hope and I can join you all properly.
I am a bit surprised that people are still interested in me but when I think back to the big campaign and all of the publicity surrounding my predictament I am very gratefull for all of the help and support given from everybody. I cannot repay any of it except by continuing to help and support the many other drivers, guilty or innoccent, who are still locked up in overseas prisons. To that end, I am still helping Justice for Drivers/Blue Ribbon Campaign as best I can and Dad and I will be working for them at the Barnard Castle Truck Show, 29th - 31st August so hope to see you there.

Best regards to all.

John Vasey

fair play to you john and good luck for the future from me

and from me

Good to hear you are getting sorted out John best of luck to you mate, do keep in touch with us whenever you can.

Thanks for all of the positive comments and encouragement. I will try and visit the site more often and when I get set up in my own place and register myself, then you may just get fed up with me lol.

Thanx again to you all

John Vasey

John I shall be at Barnard Castle!
I shall look out you! I have had the pleasure of meeting your Mam & dad as well as your Sister the lovely Angela! it will be a pleasure meeting you, the beer will be on me! :wink:

Good luck in what ever you choose to do in the future!

is that beer all round the tc?? :wink:

ohterry,

can’t you read?------------hesaid the beer :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

great to hear from you again john, i expected that life outside would somehow overwhelm you and you would struggle to keep in touch with those that helped you but rest assured we know that you won’t forget us.