JOHN VASEY

We have created a new web site for John
www.johnvasey.com

Please take a look

John was up in Court 2nd Feb and questioned for 11/2hrs. Apparently his Lawyer and the Judge had raised voices!!!

He also had his normal 4 monthly remand hearing 27th Feb but apart from being remanded for another 4 months was told he should be going for trial within the next 2 months.

As a sentenced prisoner he will be moved to another wing and not be locked in his cell for 23 hours but his cell door will be open to enable him to visit other prisoners whenever he wishes. He will also be able to make one phone call per month.

This may not seem much but it is a big improvement to what he has now

IT’S DISGUSTING !!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

I know what it feels like to be locked up in a cell for 1.5hrs and I was raging about that when they had no reason to :imp: To be locked up for weeks, months, YEARS is just beyond words. Makes me sick.

I vow NEVER to do European work. :imp:

(as a sentenced prisoner)… surely he hasnt been found guilty yet…or am i behind and not up to date with proceedings…forgive me if i am out of date…

Correct John has not ben “Tried” yet but the charges facing drivers arrested coming into France from another country are-------
Importing and Transporting-------

knowingly or unknowingly you brought it into the country you are driving the vehicle when stopped

How do you get out of it

Your Lawyer can only argue for a reduced sentence and fine

unreal

It is a bad crack all round. Im convinced the French are just taking the urine and turning a blind eye while the big loads go through, its obvious to me they aint doing anything but bang blokes up without justice, and maybe taking big backhanders while theyre at it.

Mal.

i have met john a while ago through his brother martin great bloke and look forward to buying him a pint hopefully soon
bob wilson[/b]

I,m going to France in April on holiday and like last year i said i may have an opportunity to Visit John can anyone tell me how long it would take to drive from Cannes to where he is?.

I would like to go but as im sure many of you know its a bloody big place if anyone can help me here and tell me if i need a pass or something to visit ?.

jammy have sent you a pm