John Vasey Latest

:smiley: Just recieved a call from Animal and she says John is to be released upon payment of a 5,000 Euro’s fine.

May I personally take this opportunity in wishing John a fast return to the UK and congratulate the Vasey Family on the final success of this sheer injustice.

And as Promised I’m putting the first case of wine on the table :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well Done Ken & Mary and Family :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

This one just has to be a “sticky”!!! L. :grimacing:

Great news!, Congratulations to the Vasey family.

By the way Davey I hope that won’t be a case of French wine? :open_mouth:

Excellent news, lets hope he is home soon
(bloody cheek to fine an innocent man though!)

This news has made my bank holiday!
I am dead chuffed!
Hope to see John driving again soon!

We too had a whole series of calls on our way home from Truckfest…

…A truly unbeatable end to a good weekend, God speed home, John. Welcome back!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Rikki and Lucy

excellent news

That is great news. :smiley:.

Ian.

superb news and about time to :smiley:

welcome home john

jon

welcome home john, all the best to the family, :smiley:

Yeah! Me too!

Welcome home!

TP

Fantastic!!!

What a wonderful surprise but my blue ribbon stays on for the rest

brilliant news
welcome home

pam

cracking news. now lets hope the others follow

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m picking John and Mary up at 18.00hrs from Stanstead, Wednsday 05 May 2004

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh what brilliant, brilliant news…

I wish John and his family all the very very best for the future… God bless you all!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wish I had a Secretary. She would have wanted triple time for today.

Come home Mary and let me get out driving again. Anyway John will be home tomorrow night, I’m picking him and Mary up at Stanstead 18.00hrs, be home about 22.30.

And then Thursday John can take all his calls himself

Let’s be serious just for one minute,

Truckfest 2003 when I first met Rikki we had no idea how long this would take.
I know what we have been through has been a nightmare and something I could never have imagined, but Rikki and the supporters who were there gave us hope and that hope we have clung to and now John is coming home.

Thank You seems so little to say too so many, I can’t name you all, I would forget some and embarras some so can I just say a big THANK YOU to everybody , I’m sure John will be on here soon.

And lastly we must not forget the others who are still out there, they need our support as much as John has had.

My water tells me that something is just beginning

Ken Vasey

a true friend is one who walks in when all the world walks out

Great News, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Best wishes to all the family, I bet young David is happy to be with his dad again. I hope the bail as stated in Sunderland Echo was a mistake and freedom means just that. We all know how the french twist things for their own end.
Now I am home the fight goes on for the rest of the lads held throughout Europe and other countries.

Danneke

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well what can I say, I’m overwhelmed and it hasn’t realy sank in that I’m free and back in the freezing cold NE.It’s going to take a while but I’m working on it.
The postings above have given me another lump in my throat and a simple thank you isn’t enough.
I have alot to say about this whole situation but I’m not going to go into it yet and I want to continue the campaign for some of the other drivers locked up over there and will offer any help and support I can.
For the moment, I’m going to spend some time with my family, particularly David, and then look at the situation next week to see what options I have.
Thanks to you all, it just doesn’t seem enough no matter how many times I say it.

John Vasey

John??.. Just two little words…

Welcome Home!!!