John Raymond's Cannock

Any details on these? Looked at the website and it says they will look at inexperienced C&E drivers.

Already tried the search function and only minimal info came up.

talked to a lad who worked for them at cannock money not cracking same every night dont know what they get on days but if you have just passed your test beggers cant be choosers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What you looking to know? been driving for them outta the bridgend yard for few months

Money, hours, nights out? (please), I know they haul Rockwool, do they pull anything else from Cannock, typical day? and what are the office like?

Sorry it sounds like I want everything on a plate, its just I value peoples honest opinions and experience rather than a practiced speech over a phone.

and I agree beggars cant be choosers - I’m on a good screw with who I’m with on class 2, I’d only change if the job was decent (although I would take a bit less cash to get experience), and I am happy to graft and earn my money. ( If you saw what I have to lug out of the back of my current truck at drops, you wouldnt do it unless you wanted to work) but I wont go somewhere that treats you like crap.

Cheers for the replies

You have a PM matey

kjw21:
Any details on these? Looked at the website and it says they will look at inexperienced C&E drivers.

Already tried the search function and only minimal info came up.

Used to see a load of their trailersin Tesco’s Magor

DABenji:
You have a PM matey

not that good a company to work for then as you havent made your comments public! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

not the best but certainly not the worst if you can work to earn your money then they are good to work for the trucks are decent and the loads we take are more often than not clean except rockwool and even that is going palletised as we speak then happy day, plus they give new drivers like myself a chance. only gripe i have is the size of my cab lol

DABenji:
not the best but certainly not the worst if you can work to earn your money then they are good to work for the trucks are decent and the loads we take are more often than not clean except rockwool and even that is going palletised as we speak then happy day, plus they give new drivers like myself a chance. only gripe i have is the size of my cab lol

Do the trucks make you itch if you are on Rockwool? :smiley:

Cheers Benji - info very much appreciated.

Giblsa:

DABenji:
You have a PM matey

not that good a company to work for then as you havent made your comments public! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

it aint that bad if you hit the bonuses :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

what are they like for taking newbies on with tramping?

can you go straight on to it or do you do normal haulage and then move up the ladder, so to speak (or down the ladder, which ever way you look at it! :laughing: )

you can go straight to tramping if you want, you do a week training then they let you get on with it

DABenji:
plus they give new drivers like myself a chance. only gripe i have is the size of my cab lol

Hope you weren’t being too serious here?

You’ll be telling me next that new drivers who do Trade Plate work to gain valuable multi-vehicle experience should be getting all the brand new major manufacturer up-spec motors to move in the 1st 3 months, instead of 5+ year old bin lorries & LHD road sweepers!

i did 6 weeks night work driving every truck type in the fleet and when i started tramping i have been given a CF im not the smallest of people so the bunk is too small