Info wanted

Hi all, does anyone have any info on Richard Gary Ford or Neeleys Transport both in Birmingham. Usual stuff pay etc. on class 2.

Thanks

Havent had dealing with either of them bud, but seem their units out and about on the road and they look clean decent motors. Nothing shuddy either so looks like they are looked after so prehaps the drivers are as well?
Cant help on the whole wages/conditions im afraid.

Thanks for the reply mate, they do have a decent fleet, is just an enquiry at the minute got my mod 4 test on Wednesday so just trying to get heads up on a few local firms may not even come to anything.

To be honest though any one willing to give me a chance as a newbie will be where I go beggars cant be choosers and its better than the rock and roll.

Big Brummie Macca:
To be honest though any one willing to give me a chance as a newbie will be where I go beggars cant be choosers and its better than the rock and roll.

Its good your asking for drivers views. Anybody in management who needs to fill a truck can make the company sound the best thing going, however the truth isnt always the same.
Ive sent out a few speculative CV’s and had a few bites some even 6 months down the line. So its a possible opportunity to flood your local area with your CV and hope for a few bites.
You going to wait before doing your C+E?

Yeah got to raise funds to do it, was supposed to get it as part of my funding but it all got messed up have been told to contact them to see if I can get extra funding to do it but it has took since November to get this far so to be honest I cant afford and simply do not want to wait around for it. Not working has been seriously doing my head in so am just sending out CV’s, calling, going to see companies and applying for every job I see. Have got a few agencies to go into aswell after I have done mod 4 providing I pass.

I really cant moan because I was very lucky to get funding for it but it has meant putting my life on hold since November just want to get back out their and provide for my family again.

C+E defiantly on the agenda hopefully within the next year.