Hi everyone

Hi,

Found this site the other day, Lots of usefull stuff here by the looks of it.

I’ve just passed my Class c and looking for anyone willing to Give me a chance. Been to the agencies round here but got nothing yet. :cry:

Steve,

Welcome to TrucknetUk Stevewoods :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I am sure there are a few on here from your area who may be able to point you in the right direction

Thanks for the welcome ROG

Hello Steve, and welcome to TNUK! :smiley:

If there’s anything you want to know - just ask - we don’t bite. :wink:

And always remember - ‘the most stupid question is the one you don’t ask’.

Good luck with the job hunt. :wink:

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome Flying_Fenman. Got plenty of stupid questions to come!!

Hello and welcome mate :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Just keep at it, like any agency work I would highly recommend getting down to their offices rather than ringing up.

There are so many people sending in CV’s and ringing up these days that you need to give yourself that edge.

You’ll find something, and there’s a wealth of knowledgeable people on here willing to answer your questions.

Alex

Welcome Stevewoods :smiley:

hi im class c from wigan going for class c +e in jan. i am currantly working for manpower in warrington £8 per hour days £12 per hour nights maybe not full weeks so it depends what your situation is. :smiley:

Welcome to Trucknet

Dont be afraid to ask questions - you will always get an answer - sometimes even a sensible one :laughing: :laughing:

Well i seem to have been lucky this week and managed to get an agency to give me some work at a small local yard . Was a bit stressfull at first but by the end of the week i managed to calm down a bit.

What i cant get my head around though is the tachograph and these driver hours laws so ive just been muddling through.

Back at the same place on monday so i must have been doing ok for them but they seem to have me doing very long hours everyday sometimes upto as many as 12 but they pay me an extra £1 per hour for every hour over 8 hours so its not too bad.

Cant wait till next week.

Steve