John Ramond, Cannock

Got an interview with these guys tomorrow. Any idea of hours, work, pay etc?

how did you go on mate think its about 8 quid an hr one droppers i think :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
how did you go on mate think its about 8 quid an hr one droppers i think :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if they pay them the same as the guys in south wales then you think wrong my friend :wink:

This company operate on a shift payment basis. Anything you do is paid as bonus. for instance you get paid £75 to go out and reload regardless of how long it takes. If you do a second load, take a trailer to another customer, pick up a unit from the workshops, pick the gaffers nose etc you get paid extra. So confusing its untrue. Good clean work though, been offered a job but not sure yet. I have an interview at poundland coming up at willenhall…any one got any ideas on these?

TFI Friday:
This company operate on a shift payment basis. Anything you do is paid as bonus. for instance you get paid £75 to go out and reload regardless of how long it takes. If you do a second load, take a trailer to another customer, pick up a unit from the workshops, pick the gaffers nose etc you get paid extra. So confusing its untrue. Good clean work though, been offered a job but not sure yet. I have an interview at poundland coming up at willenhall…any one got any ideas on these?

not quite sure about it being “clean” work, i was on for JR for some years and the rockwool is the dirtiest job you can get having to tip all by hand :imp:
as for pay it is confusing, so much per hour more if before 6am, more per hour after 10 hours, more per drop after 1st drop on trailer, bonus on kms over i think 600, different rates for night or day drivers and trampers and different for weekends. everything used to be easy to claim though as had a big envelope for weeks work with all different things to claim for written on it but your maximum pay per day is only 14hrs 15 mins as they always stop your 45mins

TFI Friday:

all shop deliveries at at a guess all there tralers have tail lifts donkey work me thinks bit like nisa :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
all shop deliveries at at a guess all there tralers have tail lifts donkey work me thinks bit like nisa :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you must be thinking of the wrong company :confused: all tail lifts and shop deliveries?
raymonds have the rockwool contract and the cannock depot is a changeover post for the scotch runs, they go up with rockwool and back with mainly highland spring for tesco and the cannock boys do the delivering of the water to tesco rdc’s while the trampers do the scotch up and down

welshboyinspain:

dreva:

you must be thinking of the wrong company :confused: all tail lifts and shop deliveries?
raymonds have the rockwool contract and the cannock depot is a changeover post for the scotch runs, they go up with rockwool and back with mainly highland spring for tesco and the cannock boys do the delivering of the water to tesco rdc’s while the trampers do the scotch up and down

read all the post i quoted on mate :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

dreva:

welshboyinspain:

dreva:

read all the post i quoted on mate :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ahh yes, i was replying to the topic of john raymonds :blush: