jobs at yodel

:smiley: whats this firm like to work for anyone know,in last nights shropshire star they need 50 drivers,the ad says its straightforward trunking, different pay scales depending which depot your at willenhall,droitwich . :question:

Beware the Christmas rush, might be a temp job!
They do a lot of Internet sales home deliveries, could go quiet in the new year.

cat826:
:smiley: whats this firm like to work for anyone know,in last nights shropshire star they need 50 drivers,the ad says its straightforward trunking, different pay scales depending which depot your at willenhall,droitwich . :question:

Always advertising on the job centre website, applied for them myself but was told to stay well clear.

Yodel is Home Delivery Network rebranded,nothing has changed as people who have the misfortune of having them deliver their stuff will know.
At least you won’t have to worry about ‘running late’ :wink: …as has been said before,might be a temp job for Christmas. :neutral_face:

I have done some work for them on agency from droitwich, really easy work mostly just trailer swaps.
Mind you they seem to make a few ■■■■ up’s
I was sent to Boston with an empty trailer to pick a load of flowers up got there about 6pm and was told there would be no load untill the next day’ so i rang the office up and was told to go back empty they didn’t even wan’t the trailer left there :open_mouth:
That also happened to me with loads i was supposed to collect i Elsemere port and Port Talbot :unamused:
No wonder they are supposed to be losing x million a week
I havn’t worked there since last christmas but i had a phone call off them last week asking how many pallets i had collected from Tesco Blackmills :unamused:
Like a numpty i said i wasn’t working for them :unamused:
Of course what i should have done was sent in a timesheet for the job :smiley: