Yodel/Hermes Subbies Midlands

Hello all,
Anybody have the contact number for yodel in Wolverhampton or hermes tamworth? I’m looking at putting a truck in with them for trunking. Anybody heard anything bad from them?
Thanks

Hermes Tamworth well Igloo run the circus there,went for a job there and they couldn’t run a bath.
Completely useless,stories of mixing driving wages up and if you hadn’t done 50 hours in 5 shifts they made ou come in on the 6th day to make it up or you wouldn’t get paid :open_mouth:

Yodel willenhall is over the road from us and uses Driver Direct as far as I can see will try and get the number tomorrow.
If your looking to put a truck in somewhere trunking how about Royal Mail in Sun Street Wolverhampton be safer than yodel/Hermes.

Jeff.

I only have experience of Yodel Depots further north and unless things have changed significantly, I wouldn’t put one of our trucks anywhere near.
The only work you would ever get is the stuff their own drivers won’t or can’t do.

Keep driving past yodel Warrington never see anything happening looks more like a storage yard than a depot.