job wanted

hi there i stupidly gave up european work a few months ago but have now realised the error of my ways,so am asking on here if anybody knows of anything going,preferably on fridges but not that fussed.i live in mid wales but willing to travel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

S k haulage

Stobarts at haydock? Not much variety though, load preston-over to lokeren-time off-return… maybe tipping market drayton inbound.

davies at southampton or that lot at great yarmouth matthews i think it is or carrs at northampton i still see all them a lot over the water

you could try fransen transport near kidderminster, they have just parted company with pulleyns though, i heard they have been taken over by an investment firm so no telling what the future holds but henk (despite being a dutchman) has been in the industry a long time so knows a lot of people etc.

you could also try pulleyns for that matter but i know there’s nothing doing at the moment, perhaps next year.

monex are down your side of the country but thats tautliner work if you fancy it.

There is always Owens of Llanelli :stuck_out_tongue: