jeremy vine today

anyone else hear the phone in about the snow today?

think one of the boards regulars was on…bus was stuck but I was ok because j had double drive axels!

Lol i heard that, he said he picked up all the kids off the bus and took them home, then he got a bollocking from his boss for carrying passengers. Sounds like bull ■■■ to me

bubsy06:
Lol i heard that, he said he picked up all the kids off the bus and took them home, then he got a bollocking from his boss for carrying passengers. Sounds like bull ■■■ to me

had all the kids in the wagon and some in the cab… the parents were waving and cheering!

arse

any driver had my daughter in his cab would be getting his face waved through his windscreen.

I heard this load of ■■■■■■■■ on radio 2 also.
I think it was a wanna be driver who just wanted to hear himself on the radio,■■■■■■!

he must have seen the Coke advert too many times

Did anybody think Carryfast was using something to mask his voice?

I thought it sounded like rubbish. I would sack any driver that carried passengers in the cargo space of his truck. I also can’t see a bus driver dumping the kids in the middle of nowhere.

Did no one hear Hamond the transport minister blame artic drivers for jack knife in outside lane in the snow,he blamed them a couple of times ,he also pointed out they should not be in the outside lane .

fuse:
Did no one hear Hamond the transport minister blame artic drivers for jack knife in outside lane in the snow,he blamed them a couple of times ,he also pointed out they should not be in the outside lane .

Well we can see where their review on transport problems in the snow is going then, it’s all the fault of truck drivers!!!

fuse:

heard this too. typical its our fault.

also one of the radio 2 travelbulletins mentioned lorry jack knife for each incident, but why did she need to mention it? they don’t tell us about all the other reasons there is a hold up, when car driver crashe etc.

what they meant to say was,
a lorry jack knifed because a pillock of a car driver suddenly pulled in front and braked because he was late at the exit slip.

Heard that comment too about driving on the outside lane,it is everyman for himself in bad weather,as i have seen truckers in europe drive in the outside lane when lanes one and two are blocked.

To be fair, they shouldn’t be in lane 3, bad weather or not.

hammer:
To be fair, they shouldn’t be in lane 3, bad weather or not.

To be fair, they probably weren’t in the outside lane when they started to jack knife! :wink:

It’s like fuel prices, wages and everything. No use complaining we should just all have a few days off!

Getting a bit fed up with Truck Drivers getting the blame for the chaos…Next time i’m stuck on the A3 the snotty git in his BMW/AUDI or any other car can get get stuffed, as I tuck in to my hot meal and hot coffee in my baking hot Truck!!!

happysack:
any driver had my daughter in his cab would be getting his face waved through his windscreen.

:imp: I picked up someones Daughter yesterday and drove her to her work…car stranded/broke down she was in a bit of a state. Only 500 yards from my collection point at Trax Park Donny so no hardship. She was most appreciative and couldn’t thank me enough, heavy snow and hazardous conditions - If I ever see your daughter in similar situations I’ll leave her there then shall I? because then I can wipe own windscreen :unamused: :unamused:

Rick B:

happysack:

:imp: I picked up someones Daughter yesterday and drove her to her work…car stranded/broke down she was in a bit of a state. Only 500 yards from my collection point at Trax Park Donny so no hardship. She was most appreciative and couldn’t thank me enough, heavy snow and hazardous conditions - If I ever see your daughter in similar situations I’ll leave her there then shall I? because then I can wipe own windscreen :unamused: :unamused:

I dont think its a matter of helping some one think it was more the story to be honest strong scent bull ■■■.

Rick B:

happysack:

I think there is a world of difference between vulnerable school kids and a young lady going to work in her own car.

Remember the bloke who’s company delivered to Spar :frowning:

Yeah, he tried 'til he went blue in the face…