Jeremy vine today

Anybody listen re the driver shortage ?

Yeh, but ive only been driving for 7 months so hard for me to comment.
Although from day one i noticed how far down the food chain drivers are as far as warehouse workers and the general public are concerned.

I can’t be the only one who cringes when that Yorkshire lunatic sticks his oar in surely?

The fella that rang in saying he worked for stobbart.
And said he was pulled from his cab assaulted. Then when the other person realised he was English and apologized. Surely he was a fake on a wind.up.

the maoster:
I can’t be the only one who cringes when that Yorkshire lunatic sticks his oar in surely?

Yes I was cringing, surely the could find someone who doesn’t sound like a complete moron

I listened in out of interest but the RHA spangle just wound me up.

elsa Lad:

the maoster:

Yes I was cringing, surely the could find someone who doesn’t sound like a complete moron

So glad i ditched that station when i did. If that ‘trucker-correspondent’ from central casting’s the one l think, then it seems there’s little change over at BBC/Tavistock narrative control. An absolute Bobby Ball- alike cretin of ocean going dimensions. A complete and utter disinfo knobhead i’m embarrassed to be sharing the planet with. There’s more to this ‘driver shortage’ than meets the eye imho, my guess alongside others is a political move when the PTB really start to ramp up the impending attacks on the food-supply-chain as has long been mooted. The Schwab project’s nicely taking shape with jabbed masses although thankfully a sizeable number of us smelled a rat early enough and defered their kind offer. lt makes sense to deploy the next plank of the communist textbook, al a- food restrictions. What was that Kissingerism…‘‘control oil, you control nations, control food supplies, you control the people’’. The old satanist had equally demonic statements appropo ‘vaccines’ as well but if he/it said anything about the ‘vaxxed’ being the spike-protein spreaders to the unjabbed l guess l missed that part.

^^^ yup, food is the next stage, part of the climate catastrophe hoax.

Watched a video of pigs being mass slaughtered, possibly Poland, and dumped by loader into artic tippers, full hazmat gear spraying the wagon with disinfectant all the usual ■■■■■■■■ to scare the unthinking.
The reason you ask? apparently wild boar have been watching telly and caught the covid and are infecting farm pigs, i know not which other farmed animals for food might be affected.

See agendas 2023/30 for what comes next, WEF make no secret of what’s they have planned and all of the placemen leaders of the so called civilised western world are on board, with very few stalwarts, mainly those leading some eastern european states and Russia, long demonised by the mass media, standing in their way.

My suggestion for anyone still awake…plan ahead for your families…take that suggestion as you will.

No i didn’t hear Germy Vine, have nothing whatsoever to do with the state broadcaster or its overpaid staff, the rest of the msm little better if at all.

This thread is useless without Carryfast :laughing:

Juddian:
^^^ yup, food is the next stage, part of the climate catastrophe hoax.

Watched a video of pigs being mass slaughtered, possibly Poland, and dumped by loader into artic tippers, full hazmat gear spraying the wagon with disinfectant all the usual ■■■■■■■■ to scare the unthinking.
The reason you ask? apparently wild boar have been watching telly and caught the covid and are infecting farm pigs, i know not which other farmed animals for food might be affected.

See agendas 2023/30 for what comes next, WEF make no secret of what’s they have planned and all of the placemen leaders of the so called civilised western world are on board, with very few stalwarts, mainly those leading some eastern european states and Russia, long demonised by the mass media, standing in their way.

My suggestion for anyone still awake…plan ahead for your families…take that suggestion as you will.

No i didn’t hear Germy Vine, have nothing whatsoever to do with the state broadcaster or its overpaid staff, the rest of the msm little better if at all.

I came to the same conclusion a few years back, sitting back and watching as some important things did not make sense, so I tried a little sense making, discounted a fair few conspiracy theories along the way.

Wherever I went I asked questions about everything, I still do…But not for much longer, I have my escape plan in it`s final stages, my brother is coming out in 2 years also. Anyone with an once of sense will move away from built up areas and get some land for growing and essentially a water supply powered by solar…It is not going to be pretty.

Man from the RHA ( jobs worth ) boring drivel . The " Truck driver " had his 5mins of fame on the radio thats his party piece for the next 20yrs ( yawn )
Driver shortage has been around for the past 20yrs every year a claim would come out there was a shorage always the same figure ?
As for the food shortage you’ll have the Big 4 to thank for that and off course the 2 certain German Brands coming into play , so the big 4 heavely invested in Europe in Farms for milks and fats etc and produce growers so in the middle of christmas we could all buy strawberys etc , but they never invested in ( Britsh Farms ) because Europe was cheaper and we all invested in that with weekly/monthly shops . Now fast forward to BREXIT all the big 4 thought is was a done deal and the great British punter would vote Stay , but holly crap batman they did’nt so they did’nt really make any provisions for getting grapes from Italy or Tommatos from Spain etc .
Everyone was hunky dory in the Transport industry they had the pickings of “european drivers” cheap money , young British drivers that scrimmed and saved their pocket money for a class 1 liecence because NO Britsh companies would invest in drivers , those lucky ones who passed might of got a start with certain companies who offered shiny new waggons with a name on it ( wonder where they are now ) not to mention their 5 mins of fame , lets not forget those who registered in europe because of TAX purposes .

So the Driver/food and anything else shortage has come of the rails end of the line so the RHA the big 4 and the HM GOV lets not forget them all those companies with the shiny wagons who flooded the industry at being cheap skates . It still goes on now with moving freight from A to B all these " independant " companies all have one or two names in common and you usally find the word ( pallet ) in the title .
12 yrs retired glass 1 and i certainly don’t miss it . :wink:

flapper:
Man from the RHA ( jobs worth ) boring drivel . The " Truck driver " had his 5mins of fame on the radio thats his party piece for the next 20yrs ( yawn )
Driver shortage has been around for the past 20yrs every year a claim would come out there was a shorage always the same figure ?
As for the food shortage you’ll have the Big 4 to thank for that and off course the 2 certain German Brands coming into play , so the big 4 heavely invested in Europe in Farms for milks and fats etc and produce growers so in the middle of christmas we could all buy strawberys etc , but they never invested in ( Britsh Farms ) because Europe was cheaper and we all invested in that with weekly/monthly shops . Now fast forward to BREXIT all the big 4 thought is was a done deal and the great British punter would vote Stay , but holly crap batman they did’nt so they did’nt really make any provisions for getting grapes from Italy or Tommatos from Spain etc .
Everyone was hunky dory in the Transport industry they had the pickings of “european drivers” cheap money , young British drivers that scrimmed and saved their pocket money for a class 1 liecence because NO Britsh companies would invest in drivers , those lucky ones who passed might of got a start with certain companies who offered shiny new waggons with a name on it ( wonder where they are now ) not to mention their 5 mins of fame , lets not forget those who registered in europe because of TAX purposes .

So the Driver/food and anything else shortage has come of the rails end of the line so the RHA the big 4 and the HM GOV lets not forget them all those companies with the shiny wagons who flooded the industry at being cheap skates . It still goes on now with moving freight from A to B all these " independant " companies all have one or two names in common and you usally find the word ( pallet ) in the title .
12 yrs retired glass 1 and i certainly don’t miss it . :wink:

im not sure if its the “big 4’s” fault. I grew up in a old farm cottage that would of been used to house the farm hands. the “farmer” was paid a huge subbsudie to not grow crops or raise live stock far more than he could earn with said crops etc. so he sould off all the cottages that were for the farm hands. Then we entered the eu proper and the subbsudies stopped so he was left with all this land and barns etc so it all got sold off. this has happened all over the south east how many times have you had to find a little industrial estate that waas once obviously a farm.