Jeremy Vine today at noon on Radio 2

In case anyones interested they will be discussing unemployment in the haulage industry and how it seems to be more affected than any other industry, in this economic downturn, will be on from around 1230 I think

The shows producers have my comments, wonder if they will use them !!

Seems like J Vine has missed the point totally… the issue is the state of the industry not what ex drivers now do for a living…
:imp: :imp: :imp:

ITs a bit crap really :open_mouth:

bugcos:
ITs a bit crap really :open_mouth:

In my view thats an understatement :wink:
At least one guy got the message in about UK jobs dissappearing while the number of foreign trucks on our roads rise

There will be a listen again link put here as soon as it is available :slight_smile:

ROG:
There will be a listen again link put here as soon as it is available :slight_smile:

I wouldnt bother to be honest :unamused:

Who’s that guy??

I personally DON’T Want a Life AFTER Trucking I want a life TRUCKING…

Can anyone Help me achieve this objective??

I have just e mailed Jeremy Vine and informed him of the Fact that he missed the point. Wonder if that’ll be all I think so and feel that they have missed the point and it has not really gonna have am impact on anything there needs to be more mention of the foreigners ect for anyone to even maybe make there brain cells tick over as quick as our do…

Rant over, Who’s up for standing for government?? Surely WE can collectively do a better job…

Did the same :slight_smile: great minds and all that :grimacing: :smiley:

I am now busy e mailing No 10 and will l8r look at setting up a petition to get rid of JF’s, also e mailing Clarkson Towers aka Jezza…

If anyone can find his email please post it into here ta…

Quite honestly, I think that you are all wasting your time and efforts.

The UK public and those who like to think they know best in Whitehall have absolutely no interest in trucks,their owners or their drivers - we are simply seen as a bloody nuisance on the roads.

Hombre:

The UK public and those who like to think they know best in Whitehall have absolutely no interest in trucks,their owners or their drivers - we are simply seen as a bloody nuisance on the roads.

I was just thinking that myself and was about to post similar, but you forgot to include the staff at delivery/collection points and your own traffic wonka.

wouldnt have thought anything else of jeremy vine, seems to concentrate on the important issues the womens institute are talking about. hell there was more airtime on police horses being traumatised in riots then the fact that drivers are losing their jobs at an alarming rate. i will be emailing jeremy vine and pointing out that if he does not address the important issues and concentrates instead on the less important stuff, people might think hes getting ideas from gordon brown. :smiley:

berewic:

Hombre:

I was just thinking that myself and was about to post similar, but you forgot to include the staff at delivery/collection points and your own traffic wonka.

I didnt want to sound too paranoid.

Sooner Jeremy Vine is kicked off the Radio the better the better, bloke just annoys the hell out of me, seems to very rarely get any facts right, and also see things his way and nobody elses, I always turn off now when that prat is on…

Mad dan:
‘…Jeremy Vine … missed the point…’

No real surprise since Jeremy Whine is a mouthpiece of the scything & out-of-control juggernaut that is the European Union - whether he realises it or not.

Mad dan:
‘…Who’s up for standing for government?..’

All mainstream parties & candidates are perpetuating the cause of this undemocratic, national farce since they’re all pro-European Union. The only rational & reasonable opponents of it, who are ironically supported in many other European countries are UKIP, of whom the party deputy leader is Spanish!

Love Europe, but loathe the EU? The elections are on 4th June - so research your vote and what it’ll mean to halt the pro-Lisbon treaty, EU ■■■■ sucking & UK haulage industry wrecking nonsense …and I’ll eat my driving trousers if I’m wrong.

Coddy:
Sooner Jeremy Vine is kicked off the Radio the better the better, bloke just annoys the hell out of me, seems to very rarely get any facts right, and also see things his way and nobody elses, I always turn off now when that prat is on…

But at least he plays the ■■■ Pistols,Buzzcocks etc,but I had to laugh at the guy who was on first that said he had got a masters,and was now doing a phd,but revealed that he left the industry 5 years ago.

Hardly a recent leaver was he?

Ken.

Rant in an e.mail sent.

Ken.

i tired 20+ times calling into the show…

i was spitting feathers… and no not bird flu.

what a ■■■■ poor way to show our industry, after another day in the news of bad publicity. And with the fuel rise coming… there will be a lot more good (well some of) folk out of work, and companys going under.

time for us to put money aside… coz u never know (with the bad press, this may come quicker then u think)