Jeremy Vine this morning (Mon)

Will be talking about bin men/truckers urinating on their wheels and the lack of public toilets. So switch over soon if you want to phone in and discuss/disgust! :smiley:

He seems to ā€œfeatureā€ lorry drivers every other week,glad Iā€™m not old and have to listen to Radio 2 :smiley:

Vine is an anti truck ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  so no way would I listen to him. People should phone in and tell him what a complete and utter tool he looks on Strictly and divert his show from the subject matter.

Haha, I donā€™t have to listen to anything.

Please be careful also admitting to watching SCD. I think itā€™s crap personally, and JV needs to eat a few burgers as does Cheryl whatshername!

I quite like to listen to twinkle toes (sure its only my votes keeping him on strictly).

Todays programme will know doubt feature top tips on when to use fog lights and how to turn the buggers off + cries of lack of facilities and how Mr / Mrs Easilyupset of London has took pervy pictures of menfolk relieving themselves as nature intented. I.e. outdoors not in them dirty toilet thingies.

mikeshe:
Vine is an anti truck [zb]

I agree and to help his anti truck agenda he gets that loud mouthed idiot on every time he has anything to do with trucks. :smiling_imp:

And Iā€™ll also expect the comments from the other self righteous idiots who have absolutely no knowledge or experience of the subject but feel their opinion should be heard, in fact they annoy me more than Jeremy Whine.

jewemy whine and venessa felz guaranteed to make my teeth itch in the same way master evans makes me want to rinse his hair in an MSA bog :imp:

ā€¦and relax :blush: :unamused:

Why does JV wind so many people up on here? He doesnā€™t wind me up at all and I donā€™t particularly like most presenters and their inane chat, not to mention some of their accents which do wind me up, and donā€™t get me started on 'serious jocking without the ā€˜gā€™!! :imp: Now, breathe and back to Twinkle Toes, :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure JV is tolerable in reality but even if he was reading a nativity story heā€™d still sound like a whining, middle class, bleeding heart, mummyā€™s boy.

Feltz is just so inane, vacuous and mumsy she gives dumb blonds a bad rep :unamused:

Iā€™m starting to rely on 5live and the world service to get me through some shifts :blush:

Goldilox:
Why does JV wind so many people up on here? He doesnā€™t wind me up at all and I donā€™t particularly like most presenters and their inane chat, not to mention some of their accents which do wind me up, and donā€™t get me started on 'serious jocking without the ā€˜gā€™!! :imp: Now, breathe and back to Twinkle Toes, :slight_smile:

I must confess I do like Fridays serious jockin, great to hear some classic disco tunes, takes me back to when I was a right little disco diva, now im lumbered with dad dancin as me hips cant speak let alone lie.

I am upset with Steve Wright though as a few weeks ago I sent him a tweet saying I was enjoyin the serious jockin especially as this weekend I would mostly be wearing the wifes clothes and doing some serious frockinā€¦

Dipper_Dave:

Goldilox:

I must confess I do like Fridays serious jockin, great to hear some classic disco tunes, takes me back to when I was a right little disco diva, now im lumbered with dad dancin as me hips cant speak let alone lie.

I am upset with Steve Wright though as a few weeks ago I sent him a tweet saying I was enjoyin the serious jockin especially as this weekend I would mostly be wearing the wifes clothes and doing some serious frockinā€¦

Yes, I can actually believe that! :laughing:

No, am not dissing the tunes, just his serious focking gobbing off and repetitions.

Based on this thread, he seems to be doing his job well.

Canā€™t stand either but Penny Smith is dire. Made Feltz sound good

I like Zoe Ball and Coxy. When I did early starts, and he was on, Alex Lester was brilliant. Donā€™t mind when Kielty or Wossy stand in for Steve Wright, as I think his shows are very ā€œsameyā€ these days. But Iā€™ve harped on about all this before.

Repeats on radio 1 or inane nonsense from radio 2ā€¦

Theyā€™ll probably bring back Peter Powell and Gary Davies next. Twunts

i knew a guy that worked on a radio station (beacon) that did a similar show to vine but during the night, all he did was pick some topic in the press got a mate to ring in and say something that made others react and sat back and pressed a few buttons so that the callers could be heard on airā€¦

as for drivers urinating everywhere, i do get ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  off when they are in services ectand simply cannot be arsed to walk to the toilets, however the amount of the lycra clad i see doint the same at the side of the road is just as bad and prob worse as they dont even try and hide themselves, but being cyclists its fineā€¦

At least Jeremy Vine hasnā€™t put his dancing down as ā€˜other workā€™ like some on here would, nor claimed he canā€™t do it on Saturday night as is on weekly rest periodā€¦ :open_mouth:

The biggest truck haters are probably those that encounter the selfish minority of truckers that block the middle lane for eons, or leave their rubbish for someone else to pick up. No hatred without just cause and all thatā€¦ :confused:

LIBERTY_GUY:
At least Jeremy Vine hasnā€™t put his dancing down as ā€˜other workā€™ like some on here would, nor claimed he canā€™t do it on Saturday night as is on weekly rest periodā€¦ :open_mouth:

Should have put it on POAā€™Tā€™-
ā– ā– ā– ā–  on a Telly.

I quite like Jeremy as I do most of the Radio 2 presenters. The only one I canā€™t stand is Steve Wright, ā€œserious jockinā€™ā€ would be OK if it was just the music itā€™s his constant and inane talking that ruins it.