Todays Vine programme

Anyone hear the so-called professional hgv driver on todays Vine programme?
Frightening or what?

Did not hear it gives us the ‘potted’ version?

CM:

I missed it too,but you can always go to the Radio 2 website and ‘Listen Again’

Have you ever heard anything like it■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
He reckons he smokes dope all day while trucking up and down the country!!!
Watch out everyone he might be behind, in front or alongside you!!
Really does help our cause when maniacs like him are on the radio.
If you click on listen again Radio2, Jeremy Vine and then fast forward to 50 mins and let it play you will hear this maniac after about 2 mins 30 Seconds.
Unbelievabe :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

claimed never to have had an accident in eighteen years of driving!
wonder if he meant accidents that he knew of?
what a prat :unamused:

Only a dope smokes dope :smiley:

I’ve nothing against people who smoke but dont [zb]ing advertise it ffs :imp: :imp:

simon

We need idiots such as him as much as we need another hike in fuel prices!!!
What a plonker!

he was infront of me earlier 45 50 56 40 all in less than 1/2 hour

THIS BLOKE NEEDS LOCKING UP IT,S HARD ENOUGH TO STOP 44 TONNE WITH IDOIT,S ON THE ROAD LET ALONE THIS MUPPET TAKE AWAY HIS CLASS ONE BETTER STILL HIS LICENSE

He`s done our image absolutely no good, whatsoever. I did rephrase things a bit stronger on another site, and I maintain that he should be banned ASAP, not for admitting to smoking dope, but for admitting to it whilst in charge of a large vehicle
Regards
Trev

I thought he came over really well, for someone trying to stuff up ALL our jobs.
If one smokes dope all day, then we all do.
Did anybody recognise his voice? Dob the stupid sod in to the police, the sooner the better.

Dratsabasti as probably hit the nail on the head. It was probably some anti truck “person” trying to give us a bad name. Thats the trouble with the Jeremy Vine Show. Anyone can get on the phone and say anything controversial, the more controversial the more Jeremy Vine likes it. I stopped listening to him weeks ago because of the idiots he lets on.

Regards
Westie

CM:

LMFAO - missed the joke when I first read it :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Im inclined to agree with Westie, after giving it some thought. I get the feeling that Vine himself is anti-truck, and dont listen to him any more. The guy is so far up his own backside he must be in permanent darkness
Regards
Trev

Well if some one knows him…a quick call to his boss…and the police…may get him where he belongs…on the dole queue