Jenkinsons penrith

have they any depot down south■■? any info on them wages etc■■?

dodger1974:
have they any depot down south■■? any info on them wages etc■■?

Check here for locations.

No idea about money, but you could try giving them a ring.

Mate of mine works for them out of Penrith Mon —Fri out all week decent money.

getting made redundant april time 08 heard they on good ££££s just wondering if they based any wagons down south

from what i’v heard your on by the load/ton, people are leaving because you really have to keep on the ball to earn the good money. my father and law, and a few others i know have left or are thinking about it because of this. Had a couple of lorries on there side because the drivers have been trying to hard. as i said thats the story in the dumfries area. is good money so if thats your thing then carry on.

TONY530I:
from what i’v heard your on by the load/ton, people are leaving because you really have to keep on the ball to earn the good money. my father and law, and a few others i know have left or are thinking about it because of this. Had a couple of lorries on there side because the drivers have been trying to hard. as i said thats the story in the dumfries area. is good money so if thats your thing then carry on.

I followed one of their’s down the A7 as far as Langholm last week and he wasn’t sparing any of the horses - that’s for sure. In fact, at one point coming down from Teviothead to Ewes I thought he was going over - he was pushing so hard I backed off expecting things going sideways.

The jobs gotta be wrong to be driving the way he was.

The other “marky” works for them. Have you tried sending him a pm?

yes done that he gave me the info cheers mate

mate of mine used to be on for jenkies,same story,pushed to the limits,im sure he said paid by what the truck earns,