a w jenkinson

any info on jenkinson penrith site, wages holiday allawance shifts etc, do they treat you well

I have a couple of mates on there. Once over the job was waiting list/dead mans shoes, but lately I know that a few have left, and they have advertised lately for drivers, the first time I have seen that.

doing a lot of wood chip to Belgium presume some of them get week ended may be the reason

There is something about them on another thread they said they are on a percentage of the motors earnings I know they don’t hang about on the A76. Eddie.

erfguy:
There is something about them on another thread they said they are on a percentage of the motors earnings I know they don’t hang about on the A76. Eddie.

That method of incentive payment has been discussed before on here, is it entirely legal, if somebody is “not hanging about” it kind of compromises road safety.

erfguy:

They are. I worked for Stobarts on a walking floor trailer and all their work comes from AWJ and we were paid the same way (with a “fallback” minimum wage).

OP to answer your questions the pay was quite good, you’ll do plenty of miles, treatment may depend on your handler, though not bad. Don’t know about holidays as I actually worked for Stobarts.

Thank you everyone, appreciate it. I’m leaving my current job in ■■■■■■■ and starting back driving mid September after a break for different reasons, moved up to lakes but don’t know much about the companys up here and don’t want to end up work in for a ■■■■ company, once I start I hopefully want to stay rather than swapping and changing, cheers