arr craib

Anyone on here work for them or knows what they’re like pay and conditions ?

have a search pal am sure there was a post on here about them a bit back

Cheers bud can’t find a bad word about them, good stuff.

A member on here called “Rivits” works for them,send him a PM

Thanks mate

£8.25 a hour £11/12 OT1 £14/15 OT2 (or there Abouts) £25 night out , parking paid (moto) , death in service scheme , pension , uniform , decent gear, all legal

Sounds a good gig thanks. I’m to go in on Tuesday for a chat with them.

Wich depot ? I was at eaglescliffe last year for a few months then changed jobs not driving wish I would of stayed with them lol could earn decent money with them

■■■■■■■■■■■ mate. Its for a day trunk doubled manned so plenty of hours

jossk1990:
■■■■■■■■■■■ mate. Its for a day trunk doubled manned so plenty of hours

Ah right I never went up there so can’t say what it’s like , like I say if I didn’t swap jobs I would of stayed there , I done general haulage got about abit for the few month I was there

Yeah I’ve never really heard anything bad about them so I’ve got my fingers crossed. I would take anything tbh but double manning means more hours and more dosh lol I’m a greedy ■■■■ .

jossk1990:
Yeah I’ve never really heard anything bad about them so I’ve got my fingers crossed. I would take anything tbh but double manning means more hours and more dosh lol I’m a greedy [zb] .

Haha you get letters through the post onabout discounts n stuff for the people they do work for (or something along those lines) i can’t remember exactly what it is was now I’m sure if you message the other person they will know more

How did you get on then? I was thinking of sending them my CV and asking if they had any vacancies a while back. Would love a job on my door step lol :smiley: