Any truck drivers up north?

just about to immigrate to scotland (haha), carlisle area. pretty much anywhere along the borders. havnt decided yet exacly where. and looking for lorry work preferably artic stuff but dont mind 7.5 ton stuff either. had my license seven years so got plenty of experiance. currently tramp over in holland 5 days a week.

anyone work at or know of any companys taking on drivers??

if you get me a job they’ll be plenty of beers in it for you :smiley:

cheers
josh

Alrite mate, of the top of my head you could try, bulmans bulk- Penrith, hayton coulthard, a.w jenkinson, stobarts, I don’t Live in that area so my knowledge is limited

PM on way to you mate.

cheers guys taken note of them all, surely must be one needing a driver ay :laughing:

Hiya are you going north or Scotland???only if you stop off at Carlisle your not quite in Scotland.
i know some folk think Watford is up norf …but Carlisle is just short of the magic line… any how
good luck their’s quite a few firms in that area…i was thinking Armstrong’s. Many have thrown
in the towel in the last ten years as people will tell you.i think Jenkinsons Penrith are a tidy fleet
and seem to be busy.
John

just around the general area tbh, even near newcastle

If you don’t mind doing europe then try Cloburn or even eardley at ecclefechan.

cheers for the info, taken note of all these :wink:

I hope there are some truck drivers up north can’t see it being just a southern thing lol

Try callerton haulage in Durham they have a web site good little company

Norfolknewbie:
I hope there are some truck drivers up north can’t see it being just a southern thing lol

Yeah we have truck drivers up here, we also discovered the wheel and mastered fire, still a bit behind you southerners though wae your ipods and what not.

What about Curries in Dumfries,they really are in Scotland.