It was such a DANGEROUS load that he had priority

He has got a deadline to meet, the whole fleet could come to halt any minute, move over he’s coming through.

Can’t get the video to load on here so if you click on the link it should take you there.

Definately a BMW driver. :laughing:

twitpic.com/5x908c

shortfatbaldbloke:
He has got a deadline to meet, the whole fleet could come to halt any minute, move over he’s coming through.

Can’t get the video to load on here so if you click on the link it should take you there.

twitpic.com/5x908c

I’m impressed with how far ahead of the other trucks that trick got him :unamused:

One of those jesters pulling a fridge had me in the roadworks on the new A46 between widemere? and Newark. I’m sat there doing 40 obeying the speed limit, this clown comes hammering up behind, pulls out overtakes me and the Waitrose artic behind me, flies past at what had to be 56 and then pulled back in so close the ■■■■ nearly took the front of my cab off. I don’t think the guy in the truck coming the other way was too impressed by the manoeuvre either. Oh then again it was clearly my fault for having the audacity to drive at the speed limit and delay the time critical cream cake delivery. ■■■■■

After 5x I still don’t see any faults with the tanker driver?

Do you have a problem with Stobarts generally, or are you apologising for probably ‘cutting him up’ on your lane changing entry to the A50?

the tanker seems to be flying up the m1 its a harsh manouver but could just be simple mistake off junction timing cant always be perfect :unamused: :unamused: . i like your lane cutting on exit off the roundabout aswell :laughing: :laughing: .

maybe the stobart wagon left it abit late :unamused:

Chas:

Do you have a problem with Stobarts generally, or are you apologising for probably ‘cutting him up’ on your lane changing entry to the A50?

I can’t see it ether, maybe I need to go to Specsavers :laughing:

Cant see a problem myself, he didn’t cause anyone to have to brake so its not like he barged his way onto the slip road

He was still in lane 3 at 100 yds to the exit, yes he did cause traffic to brake, no I didn’t chop him up as I joined the A50.

He was obviously part loaded, I was empty.

Those who say he did nothing wrong must have poor standards of driving themselves, I had sat in lane 1 for 2/3 mile so that I didn’t end up having to cut in, what gives the tanker driver or anyone else the right to do so?.

FFS turn it in, that tanker driver did what most do every day of the week. He’s not the only doing it. Didn’t see anything wrong either, no-one had to brake any harder as he moved over.
But then you must be a driving GOD who never makes any mistakes, never miss judges a junction. Wind yer neck in and get a life.
As already stated your own lane discipline on roundabouts leaves a lot to be desired :unamused:

On that slip road the inside and middle lane are both for the A50 but nearly everytime the middle lane gets caught up in traffic waiting at the lights for the A453, so would never use it for the A50.
The Stobbies man left it late to come over but its no big deal, everybody does it and will continue to do.

shortfatbaldbloke:

I’m a BMW driver. Have been for 13 years and can’t understand the hatred.

I reckon it is another one of those closet stobbie spotters who just wanted to get a photo of Stobarts and post it on here. This way he doesn’t just look like some sad fan :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Chas:

Yep same here, can’t see your beef :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Whatever makes you happy I guess :question: :question:

was that taken down south?. I saw that thing going south on the M11 yesterday as i was coming back from london

shortfatbaldbloke:
I got a deadline to meet, the whole fleet could come to halt any minute, move over I’M coming through.

I’M Definately a BMW driver. :laughing:

twitpic.com/5x908c

Fixed it for ya :wink: , that’s a better description of what i saw in the video.

john_costigan:

shortfatbaldbloke:

Maybe … But have you found the indicators yet :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
was that taken down south?. I saw that thing going south on the M11 yesterday as i was coming back from london

No pal,M1 N/B J24. It`s the junction for the A453 Nottingham/East Midlands Airport and A50 for Stoke and Southern end of Derby. That stretch of the A50 is also used a lot as a run across to the M6 from the M1, cuts out the notorious stretch around Birmingham.

We can’t see what happened before the video started, but it is possible that he had moved over to let Nisa out or overtake him and got stuck out there. I wouldn’t say there was much wrong with what he did - there was room when he pulled in.

john_costigan:

shortfatbaldbloke:

Just plain green envy pal,

That load of diesel could blow a whole town off the map, like a humungous bomb going off :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve seen the tanker driver from Stobs talking on the telly, hahaha :smiley: :smiley: