M18 today

Does anybody the right story whats gone off today,its been chaos ,ive heard cartransporter on its side,stobart jacknife a petrol tanker has blown up and 100,s of cars were involved,i lie flys round the world before the truth gets its boots on :unamused: :unamused:

Wagons hit the back of Stobarts transporter and pushed it into a Morrisons tanker. Pics on Facebook but on mobile so can’t post.

Can’t wait to see the idiots blame the Stobart driver for it though

dew:
Wagons hit the back of Stobarts transporter and pushed it into a Morrisons tanker. Pics on Facebook but on mobile so can’t post.

Yep that was the first thing one of our lads said,no need for it :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:
no need for it :unamused: :unamused:

Even if he didn’t cause the initial shunt why shouldn’t he be just as much to blame?
Irrespective of the colour of his uniform he’s not left enough room between himself and the vehicle in front. It sounds the same as the crash I posted pictures of last week.
While I don’t think it’s OK to blame someone just because of who they work for, neither do I think it should make them immune to criticism if they get it wrong.

dew:

Is this correct when i went past there was a car under the rear of the Morrisons tanker with Stobarts transporter jacknifed behind with another wagon in the side of that, all ok behind untill others crashed about 6 cars back

mac12:

dew:

Is this correct when i went past there was a car under the rear of the Morrisons tanker with Stobarts transporter jacknifed behind with another wagon in the side of that, all ok behind untill others crashed about 6 cars back

Was just going off the pic and description I saw which was the transporter with a white MAN parked in its back cornee. Either way transporter looked full so it’ll be one hell of an insurance claim

m1cks:

seth 70:

Even if he didn’t cause the initial shunt why shouldn’t he be just as much to blame?
Irrespective of the colour of his uniform he’s not left enough room between himself and the vehicle in front. It sounds the same as the crash I posted pictures of last week.
While I don’t think it’s OK to blame someone just because of who they work for, neither do I think it should make them immune to criticism if they get it wrong.

Stobarts lorry doing 5mph in a queue hit by a damaged lorry with passed out driver at full speed. Knobhead

Judehamish:

m1cks:

seth 70:

Stobarts lorry doing 5mph in a queue hit by a damaged lorry with passed out driver at full speed. Knobhead

So he WAS too close to the vehicle in front then. Who’s the knobhead now?

:neutral_face:

mac12:

dew:

The white MAN hit the other six en route to the transporter.

m1cks:

Judehamish:

m1cks:

seth 70:

So he WAS too close to the vehicle in front then. Who’s the knobhead now?

At 5mph in a cue of traffic how far behind would you be then? 2000 yards? Only knobhead here is you pal, wind your neck in.

i only asked what happened,why does it turn into a slanging match and a lecture,calm down :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

seth 70:
i only asked what happened,why does it turn into a slanging match and a lecture,calm down :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Poor old diabetic chap had some sort of fit, brushed against six vehicles in a queue of traffic before planting himself into the car transporter. Must have been on cruise control. Thankfully only minor injuries all round, and no Stobarts to blame.

Judehamish:

seth 70:

Poor old diabetic chap had some sort of fit, brushed against six vehicles in a queue of traffic before planting himself into the car transporter. Must have been on cruise control. Thankfully only minor injuries all round, and no Stobarts to blame.

Thanks pal,thats all i wanted to know,was he driving a lorry :question: :question: the reason im asking ive spent all day on diversions with a decker on ,not good :frowning:

Judehamish:

seth 70:

i didnt think a diabetic was aloud to drive a hgv due to there condition

seth 70:

Judehamish:

seth 70:

Thanks pal,thats all i wanted to know,was he driving a lorry :question: :question: the reason im asking ive spent all day on diversions with a decker on ,not good :frowning:[/

sweeper1gg:

Judehamish:

seth 70:

Yea mate they can drive,i think it depends what type you have got and how you control it,i think.

sweeper1gg:

Judehamish:

seth 70:

If they don’t require insulin injections they can

sweeper1gg:

Judehamish:

seth 70:

if your on tablets you can, but may not know he was diabetic,

one chap that drives my van stopped on the hard should some years ago driving a truck, he didnt know he was a diabetic until the police came and a paramedic did his bloody and he was 36 on his bloody count :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , straight to hospital