It was an innocent question

i asked a question about a police officer.
i asked if anyone had proof about allegations made on another topic.
i didn’t make any allegations.
if anyone had proof against the officer, then i thought it would be fine.
if there was no proof, then it would show that the comments made on the other thread were ■■■■■■■■.

but it gets locked. all because he’s a copper. :unamused:

You stated quite catagoricaly that the person concerned used to “run bent”

Thats is a statement not a question.

We remove any such comments that we find as you already know.

did i ?

oops. i thought i worded it right. maybe i should have read it back a couple of times. sorry. :blush:

hi mate i think someone miss read the article about PC Nairn and i have put a link to it and i can not see anything in there to see he ran bent

onlinenews.warwickshire.police.u … vers/11350

“The penalties are stiff but they reflect the seriousness of their crimes and are proportionate to the risk distracted HGV drivers pose to other road users,” said PC Nairn.

"My advice to truckers is stick to the rules of the road. If you don’t, the chances are we’ll catch you out and if we do you stand to lose more than just your licence.

“No reputable haulage company will ever employ a driver who has a bad driving history. You will lose your job and possibly your home, your partner and everything else you worked so hard to achieve.”

But at a time when hauliers are felling the pinch from the recession, PC Nairn — who owned his own haulage company before becoming a police officer — is quick to point out that the crackdown is not about targeting the industry.

“Hauliers throughout the Midlands have been really supportive about the operation,” he said. “They appreciate that by improving public safety we are also improving the public’s perception of their industry.”

it wasn’t that del. it was a comment from someone who claims he was on the same work as him.

limeyphil:
it wasn’t that del. it was a comment from someone who claims he was on the same work as him.

ok mate

delboytwo:
hi mate i think someone miss read the article about PC Nairn and i have put a link to it and i can not see anything in there to see he ran bent

onlinenews.warwickshire.police.u … vers/11350

“The penalties are stiff but they reflect the seriousness of their crimes and are proportionate to the risk distracted HGV drivers pose to other road users,” said PC Nairn.

"My advice to truckers is stick to the rules of the road. If you don’t, the chances are we’ll catch you out and if we do you stand to lose more than just your licence.

“No reputable haulage company will ever employ a driver who has a bad driving history. You will lose your job and possibly your home, your partner and everything else you worked so hard to achieve.”

But at a time when hauliers are felling the pinch from the recession, PC Nairn — who owned his own haulage company before becoming a police officer — is quick to point out that the crackdown is not about targeting the industry.

“Hauliers throughout the Midlands have been really supportive about the operation,” he said. “They appreciate that by improving public safety we are also improving the public’s perception of their industry.”

Is she for real?

Anne Tugwell