2 more bent ones!

Todays sun has a piece about to traffic cops from oldham throwing a sicky and teaching about road safety in ireland,and they have pleaded guilty.Bent as the rest of them ■■■■■■■■ yet to be caught.Manchester motorway unit at birch park their cars on the service area`s car park for their shift and geuss what they dont pay the £7 or so that we have to pay unless they dont have to pay and display like the rest of us■■? :imp: :imp:

My Wife & I witnessed an accident the other week, & when Traffic turned up the female officer was so rude & confrontational to everyone, that my wife sat down & wrote a letter to the Chief Constable on our return.
She is a Duel Qualified Nurse who has 15 years of de-escalation training & experience behind her, she has studied Confrontation management at Degree level & has worked in Forensic & secure settings with potentially violent individuals most of her career & was HORRIFIED BY THE BEHAVIOUR SHE SAW.
Response so far…NOTHING.

alan

don’t hold your breath :imp:

as been said before , all coppers are zb.

Alan, clever woman your mrs. Are you a kept man by any chance? :wink: :smiley:

unless they dont have to pay and display like the rest of us■■?

I dont have to pay for the car park at work either :exclamation:

What on a Nurses pay !, you are joking ain’t you Lostpup !!.
For a shift pattern that covers 24/7 352 days per year, at a forensic unit she earns less than most HGV Drivers, & under the new pay system she will lose shift pay etc. The pay deal will result in some Nurses not losing any pay for 3 years, & thats what was called a pay rise.