What ya reckon

What a clue less Zb he deserves a written warning at least and the sack at worst , if DVSA had stopped him he would have been invited for tea a biscuits and a 11hour rest
Also they would be looking closely to at his work mates as well

I hope that you are extracting the urine. You cant work any more than 15 hours a day,dont know why any one would want to.

alamcculloch:
I hope that you are extracting the urine. You cant work any more than 15 hours a day,dont know why any one would want to.

It’s a genuine post not by me lol

Dafty

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Some people are beyond help.

Again the DCPC proving it has the sole use of providing a free ice scraper. :unamused:

Is there much of that kind of idiocity on that group? I could do with some comedy.

A.

Oh dear :unamused:

There’s your reason Manfreight drivers go about the Motorway network like a horse on speed!!![emoji52]

Given runs/drops south of London that are impossible to deliver inside your 15 and then we see Numptys still drive on as on dung “trip money”!!![emoji6]

No an once of basic knowledge of driver hrs either!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Tangoboy, you have got to put a link for that Forum site, I am dying to know what the replies were

Stranraer? I could be sharing roadspace with this guy every weekend :open_mouth:

pierrot 14:
Tangoboy, you have got to put a link for that Forum site, I am dying to know what the replies were

I’m not sure mate it was a friend on twitter who messaged us

tango boy:

Nothing wrong with that!,just get on :smiley: :smiley:

So the responses were the same as on here , what a Zb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That clown drives for Manfreight and works outta Cairnryan.

Big Truck:

I bumped into a Manfreight driver at East End Foods in West Brom a few months back, he seemed to have it easy going. He did so he was on Manfreights own stuff, if you’re pulling a DFDS fridge then you’re ragged to the bone.

Radar19:

Big Truck:

I bumped into a Manfreight driver at East End Foods in West Brom a few months back, he seemed to have it easy going. He did so he was on Manfreights own stuff, if you’re pulling a DFDS fridge then you’re ragged to the bone.

Manfreight pulled outta DFDS subbie work mid Sept,
you drive on 75 and see who need to overtake all and keep lit!!!

Wasn’t there once a TNUK member that used to work for Manfreight, I’m sure his avatar picture was of his truck ?

Scottishcruiser I think.