What ya reckon

On that forum looks like it was a Fri wind-Up after all!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

tango boy:

That’s not fair they’re allowed to keep the “F” word without it getting changed to zb.

4/10 Facebook troll

■■■■■■■■ troll…anyone from stranraer may have the same dna as the rest of the place,but you either work on the ferries or trucks( as will your entire family,including your sister robert),hence you would be conversant with the whats and whatnots before you were 12.
he prob heard someone else did that and used it as a joke.
they dont drive any worse than most on the ferry routes.they get pish wages,working for a pish company,with a slimebag for a boss.
the subbies will all be on trip dosh,hence the need to get there,but the ones on day rates are daft if they go the extra mile for slowey as they wont be respected for it.

Sounds like a lazy git :grimacing:

dieseldog999:
■■■■■■■■ troll…anyone from stranraer may have the same dna as the rest of the place,but you either work on the ferries or trucks( as will your entire family,including your sister robert),hence you would be conversant with the whats and whatnots before you were 12.
he prob heard someone else did that and used it as a joke.
they dont drive any worse than most on the ferry routes.they get pish wages,working for a pish company,with a slimebag for a boss.
the subbies will all be on trip dosh,hence the need to get there,but the ones on day rates are daft if they go the extra mile for slowey as they wont be respected for it.

You wanna read all through that post on that forum,
The OP is worshipped like a King,
He must be “Lord of the Tangs”!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

if its faceache or twitter etc,i can never see it as i cant stomache the thought of the sites like that…i can imagine the idea though…if he is working for slowey then they dont go that fast compared to the usual boat chasers…i dont think its so bad when there doing their own work,but for a subbie or on trip dosh there just bottom of the barrel.