Is it right what ive heard?

Someone has bought DHL is something ive heard today. Is this right? If so whos bought them?

Yes it’s true. I am now the sole owner of DHL. If you would like a job send me your bank details and a £10 note and I will give you an application.

I heard that carryfast had bought them out and was selling all the motors off cheap and replacing them with 6x4s :open_mouth:

Wayne:
Yes it’s true. I am now the sole owner of DHL. If you would like a job send me your bank details and a £10 note and I will give you an application.

Via Nigeria?! :laughing:

newmercman:
I heard that carryfast had bought them out and was selling all the motors off cheap and replacing them with 6x4s :open_mouth:

That’s right and it’s the discount I negotiated to take account of all those heaps which I did’nt want which made the deal possible :open_mouth: .But I’ve also fitted them with wings and transferred them all to the air freight fleet to get the tax free fuel.They’re the only planes with a Kenworth badge on the front and which run on diesel instead of kerosene. :wink: :laughing:

Maritime has bought some of DHL , and i think they sold some to home network??

10% correct.
1/1/09 DHL sold its UK domestic parcel operation to Yodel (ws HDNL).
For 2010 DHL continued to do the nightly linehaul between hubs - a small part of DHL Freight.
This will pass to Yodel at the end of 2010 - a relatively small number of trucks and drivers.
To put it into perspective this leaves
DHL Supply Chain c8000 vehicles
DHL Freight UK Pallet Network
DHL Freight UK/European Pallet Network
DHL Freight UK/European Full Load Network
DHL Sameday Courier Network
DHL Global Mail
DHL International Time Definitive Network
DHL Aviation
There will be others I have forgotten -but still the largest logistics company in UK.

mi13ke:
Yodel

Wondered who the hell they were, but do they only work Sundays as thats when Ive seen their (lime green :open_mouth: ) vans around :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you are right, re the colour, domestic will have to change all vehicle colours from yellow and red to sick as a parrot green during 2011
they may be the biggest but they sure aren’t making any money though

JLS Driver SOS:
you are right, re the colour, domestic will have to change all vehicle colours from yellow and red to sick as a parrot green during 2011

they made enough to give us a pay rise

Driver-Once-More:

JLS Driver SOS:

And a Christmas Hamper. :wink:

I bought it, …My Son wanted a cowboy outfit for xmas.

Coffeeholic:

Driver-Once-More:

All i got was a pen

wollawba:

Coffeeholic:

Driver-Once-More:

All i got was a pen

You must work for the wrong bit, I got all of the above including a pen over the course of this year. :laughing: :laughing:

and just to add :open_mouth: someone else has bought wincatons as well!!!

globby 480:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: Must be desperate then.

globby 480:

Some busy people knocking about at the moment, More big buy(s) to be done fairly soon.

globby 480:

Think that it`s a large outfit that carries cream cakes.

Driver-Once-More:

JLS Driver SOS:

we got 40% down,a year or so ago and no rise in sight.

globby 480:

well, there were some rumours in the Daily Express :wink:

express.co.uk/printer/view/218802/

I can’t find anything definite though so let’s remember our rules on rumours !