Instore/Butts Huddersfield

My spies on the ground,tell me that Instore has been bought for £20m,and that DHL are in the frame for the warehousing and transport.

Now to see that my former employer may be about to lose it’s contract,guts me,it really does,honestly, :wink: but does anyone know if there is any truth in the latest drivers rumour?

Ken.

If it’s true then it’s a good thing. They might actually get some decent tackle in there now. Hopefully they’ll sack that ■■■■■■■■ of a “night manager” (read: shunter) too - aka Nick. :angry:

■■■■’s are still on it at the moment as I saw 2 of theirs today at Cooper Bridge roundabout.

bloody hell it seems they cant cope without you… first kwik save now instore.

Quinny:
My spies on the ground,tell me that Instore has been bought for £20m,and that DHL are in the frame for the warehousing and transport.

A good thing, if all the management team goes down the road with it.

Sheer ineptitude at it’s best!

Stan

Stanley Knife:

Quinny:

A good thing, if all the management team goes down the road with it.

Sheer ineptitude at it’s best!

Stan

The worrying thing is that you expect it to improve with DHL taking over :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut - DHL, or anyone has to make a better fist of it than this lot.

They run store deliveries as if it’s general haulage. There’s no accounting for how much time the run will take, just a matter of if it’ll go on the trailer it goes on.

■■■■ poor operation!!

Stan

At the moment it’s all ran on an ‘open book’ operation,which means that Butts have no costs to look after,as Instore pay them all,so if it takes 50 trucks per day,then that’s what Instore pay for.If it takes anymore,then Instore pay for it.

If they need to get 25 subbies in,then Instore pay for it.

If Instore say jump,Butts ask how high.

You get the picture?

Ken.

Quinny:
At the moment it’s all ran on an ‘open book’ operation,which means that Butts have no costs to look after,as Instore pay them all,so if it takes 50 trucks per day,then that’s what Instore pay for.If it takes anymore,then Instore pay for it.

If they need to get 25 subbies in,then Instore pay for it.

If Instore say jump,Butts ask how high.

You get the picture?

Ken.

There’s a joke in here about agencies, temporary transport managers and back-handers but I’m just not in the mood, Ken:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: