TO CLARIFY

coming off another thread , this one is to clarify …

DHL

WHAT IS IT
lot of you must have seen the decrease of securicor trucks and the increase of yellow dhl trucks …
well the two are now as one be it parcels containers or tankers the two are now as one , and in that deal was danzas and luthansa …
some people are now taking the pish out of dhl wages … the only real dhl trucks on the road are those with box trailers or 17 tonners and they have never really paid cack wages , myself a original dhl driver has been there and done that with our new manangment to maintain or wage structure , with the merger it has brought on a DP SOE concept of pay crap do good … NO … thankfully us at ema have maintained our position in the now new group and refused all the clutter…
currently i,am leaving the company imho is fubared …
the pay rise we never miss is missing the bonus we nearly always got is a distant memory … and a paltry 1 %
its ■■■■■■■ cack

DHL AND ALL THOSE NICE YELLOW TRUCKS ARE NOW DEUTSCHE POST

excel is the next target :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
and if they get it i will bet everything i have its rebranded as dhl ( deutsche post)

laugh all you like (some of you ) dp might be coming to depot close to you very shortly , and it ■■■■■■■ is ■■■■ …
make of it what you will !!!

sorry it the above seemed a bit rantish/rambling but its how it is , and how it will be if DP keep buying the logistics in the UK
they rebrand ( redundant)
then play :confused:

bottom line is DP have a lot of money to play with and play they do if its financially gainful …
i,ve seen dhl being rebranded merged restructred with DP’S other takeovers and DP isnt stopping with that … if they manage to get excel it wouldnt surprise me if they go after the likes of wincantons etc etc …
dont be fooled thinking your safe from them us at dhl the rich company it is thought we were :confused:

some people are now taking the [zb] out of dhl wages … the only real dhl trucks on the road are those with box trailers or 17 tonners and they have never really paid cack wages , myself a original dhl driver has been there and done that with our new manangment to maintain or wage structure , with the merger it has brought on a DP SOE concept of pay crap do good … NO … thankfully us at ema have maintained our position in the now new group and refused all the clutter…

Not sure I can agree with that.

OK it was my decision to work there because of personal reasons, but in my opinion the wages were cack. I was told that at the interview, coming from a job that paid over 25k.

Ok you only have to work 40 hours with a couple of stop outs per week. Im afraid it wasnt for me. but as I said it was for personal reasons

UPS is also looking at Exel…allegedly. Brown or yellow neither suits my eyes.:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: clue :imp:

Wheel Nut:

some people are now taking the [zb] out of dhl wages … the only real dhl trucks on the road are those with box trailers or 17 tonners and they have never really paid cack wages , myself a original dhl driver has been there and done that with our new manangment to maintain or wage structure , with the merger it has brought on a DP SOE concept of pay crap do good … NO … thankfully us at ema have maintained our position in the now new group and refused all the clutter…

Not sure I can agree with that.

OK it was my decision to work there because of personal reasons, but in my opinion the wages were cack. I was told that at the interview, coming from a job that paid over 25k.

Ok you only have to work 40 hours with a couple of stop outs per week. Im afraid it wasnt for me. but as I said it was for personal reasons

and the point of joining to lesser wages was ■■?
the wages were always good up until dp took over malc then the wage rises slowed down … you hadnt been with the company long enough to evaluate the situation … and iirc your time served at dhl was made up on the absent board…
sorry if that sounds a bit harsh… but someone who hasnr been in the job 5 minutes and then doesnt bother turning in cant really make a constructive comment

and the point of joining to lesser wages was ■■?
the wages were always good up until dp took over malc then the wage rises slowed down … you hadnt been with the company long enough to evaluate the situation … and iirc your time served at dhl was made up on the absent board…
sorry if that sounds a bit harsh… but someone who hasnr been in the job 5 minutes and then doesnt bother turning in cant really make a constructive comment

As I said I started work there for personal reasons, (Personal to me that is)

And as for not turning in!

When I left Hospital and got the all clear to return to work in March. I was refused until August by DHL

The only thing we can agree on is that it is a cack job :stuck_out_tongue:

and do you think that the lads at securicor where happy with the take over :question:

and as regards to your payrise…nothing to do with securicor m8 thats your own management that says wot you get,but let me say one thing paul if your gaffers weren’t so stuck up in regards to the union approaching your workforce then you would get the same as we got.

and from what we have seen up here in glasgow is dhl red have artics sat around all day doing nothing, and when they do move it’s through to edinburgh
stop overnight the two drivers get payed whilst sleeping and then travel back to linwood and tip then go home.14 hr shift and a total of 3 hrs driving.

now can you tell me that is making money having 2x artics and trl’s sat around a combined price of 140,000 quid and you cry about getting a cack payrise.

DHL Danzas in Birmingham have just started loading and tipping seafreight containers that used to be done at Barking/Purfleet. Now there are up to 15 extra per day being handled. Staffwise they have taken on 3 extra FLT drivers and 1 supervisor. Staff there are not happy… Neither was the poor Pentalver driver on Friday who arrived at 8.30am and was still waiting for a bay at 3.30 pm.

Still should look on the bright side, as we are already getting extra work for these containers.

Calv

kitkat:
and do you think that the lads at securicor where happy with the take over :question:

and as regards to your payrise…nothing to do with securicor m8 thats your own management that says wot you get,but let me say one thing paul if your gaffers weren’t so stuck up in regards to the union approaching your workforce then you would get the same as we got.

and from what we have seen up here in glasgow is dhl red have artics sat around all day doing nothing, and when they do move it’s through to edinburgh
stop overnight the two drivers get payed whilst sleeping and then travel back to linwood and tip then go home.14 hr shift and a total of 3 hrs driving.

now can you tell me that is making money having 2x artics and trl’s sat around a combined price of 140,000 quid and you cry about getting a cack payrise.

1st thing is it is actual fact the securicor gaffers stopping our pay rise as we transferred to soe and then transferred with them to dhl freight … our gaffers are currently negotiating a decent fair rise as the two proposedfrom the offices at hams hall ( ex soe offices ) were a pile of crud
2 nd thing is yes the scottish drivers do get it easy as do our london drivers …
3rd thing is the money is in the air freight and dhl is solely contracted by dhl aviation to move the freight from the hub to stations and vice a versa . the trucks you see not moving have drivers asleep in them …
deutsche post didnt take it over because it wasnt making money … they wanted the brand .
4th i,m not crying about a pay rise , i,m taking action and moving on … wednesday is my last shift :smiley:
and last of all there is no way dhl red will let a union in which is unfortunate to say the least … blame the ex american owners for that

ta

paul

to explain a little further for you kit kat

just because a truck isnt moving doesn’t mean the company isnt making money … the use of trucks in dhl red is a very small but crucial part of the buisness , dhl red is a 24 hr 7 days a week buisness that relys on its own networks to make money …
for example
the truck moves from A to B , B being the station , previous to that trck moving from A it has only had about 3 hours down time , the 3 hours down time are whilst it is being loaded … why take 3 hours to load ■■ well dhl planes are arriving with international freight and being unloaded. the unloaded freight is sorted by dhl aviation and then presented to the bays when its ready . the drivers then load … the drivers also have cutoff times to leave point A to ensure they get to point B in the alloted time .once at point B you obviously unload , the freight is then sorted into area codes and is then transferred onto vans ( worth noting that once a truck is unloaded the driver is now on away from base rest , yes the truck isnt moving , but the process is ) the vans then spend all day delivering and collecting freight … at night the truck is then reloaded and leaves the station whether there ready or not as in everything if they have there finger out or most of the freight if they havent at an alloted time , no later , this is crucial … the truck then has to be back at its alloted time to be unloaded to ensure it makes its connection with the awaiting planes , they will also leave on time ready or not … the truck times can be tinkered with but aviation slot timings for take off and landings cant be tinkered with so easily …
its unfair to say that money is wasted with a dhl red truck not moving , its there waiting for a reason . the international freight is more important than a run out to wherever and trailer swap . dhl red can not operate like that, it needs its trucks ready at the right place atthe right time timing is crucial the international freight is more important than anything else … thats how dhl red makes money, useing its own networks that it owns … its my opinion that soe benefitted from the merger and any ill feeling was brought on by soe’s managers that were allotted positions within dhl red … for example DP was supposed to have stated that only MAN;S would be used , but hang on a minute whats that brand spanking scania topline doing painted yellow with a dhl logo and a securicor uniformed driver doing ■■? they couldnt even comment … its also strange that if dhl red is wasting money having trucks stood still ( the trucks that remember are only a small part of the buisness) that dhl blue ( that move parcels ) recently asked for a bung so to speak ( no money , as the all the stations and the hub are run as a self contained buisness with there own budgets to manage ) dhl red refused , nope make your own money … all of a sudden dhl red is getting notification from DP to hand over all our domestic freight to dhl blue , thus loseing dhl red money … i wonder why ■■?
the bottom line is the biggest mistake is to see dhl red as logistics company that can do what other logistics companies do … it isnt its a parcel moving company that uses trucks as part of the network …
theres a big difference between a logistics company and a firm that uses trucks !!!
its also worth noting that the SOE managers have in the past been warned by DP to stop trying to meddle with the dhl red’s hub . reason being like it or not its the most lucrative and biggest money making part of the picture …and not the logistics company dhl blue thinks it is

so kit kat its worth noteing that before one passes comment on a part of a buisness they perceive to know , its often worth knowing the buisness or one may look foolish . i hope the above expalnation goes some way to helping you …
you may also notice i have not passed comment on any other dhl blue parts of the buisness besides parcel movement , as i do not know the buisness so therefore i can not pass comment . i do know the managerial skills of ex soe managers though so i can pass comment on those , and i have …

although i,am leaving the buisness its for three reasons .
1 . crap pay deal from our new bosses which has been rejected
2. same bosses scrapped the independant air cooling systems which are now supposed to being fitted for daytime summer sleeping in the greenhouse other wise known as " the truck "
3 . crap management that over rides ours

i,ll end it there

:wink:

its actually funny kit kat that on some threads you accuse people of loseing there tongues ,and it seems on this one you have lost yours

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its actually funny kit kat that on some threads you accuse people of loseing there tongues ,and it seems on this one you have lost yours

i ain’t lost ma tongue paul look it’s right here :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Methinks that Paul may be making a mistake leaving such a good job :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously he has DHL through him like the proverbial stick of Blackpool rock.

I was taught 30 years ago how to read a P60

Whatever that says is actually the wages you earn.

Sleep outs are the same as nights outs except for £4 less.

This could go on for ever. is it it good or is it bad?

Wheel Nut:
Methinks that Paul may be making a mistake leaving such a good job :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously he has DHL through him like the proverbial stick of Blackpool rock.

This could go on for ever. is it it good or is it bad?

no dhl running through me malc , just correcting a few misinformed points …

and its bad :laughing:

nice to see you back kit kat :wink:

nice to see you back kit kat

never been away paul :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

didnt hear you :wink:

Wheel Nut:

you can talk some cack you can malc it has to be said :wink:

paul@midway:

kitkat:

didnt hear you :wink:

that’s cause i’m typing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

paul@midway:

Wheel Nut:

you can talk some cack you can malc it has to be said :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: I can talk cack about all sorts of subjects Paul. :stuck_out_tongue: