Deutsche Post by out EXEL

I’m hearing very strong rumour’s that this is very much a done deal,and that Exel’s share’s have gone through the roof due to this announcement.Has anyone else heard anything,or mayby someone who work’s for Exel can shed some light on the issue.

Your thought’s,view’s and comment’s are welcomed. :wink: :wink:

Reuters has a story - K+N says has made no offer for Exel

CHEERS DENIS,i have justed e-mailed our head office ( press department) in Bonn,( GERMANY) to comment on the stories going around.If and when i get a reply back you’s will be the 1st to know. :wink:

just found this aswell.

ZURICH (AFX) - A spokeswoman for Kuehne & Nagel denied that the Swiss logistics
group is in merger talks with the UK’s Exel, as reported in the UK media.

“There is nothing behind these rumours,” the spokeswoman said.

I think Paul at DHL, Midway posted this story a few months ago, as it was common knowledge down here in the modern world :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
I think Paul at DHL, Midway posted this story a few months ago, as it was common knowledge down here in the modern world :smiley:

Since when did east midlands become MODERN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i bet you had to check the map first before you knew where derby was :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hows the job going jim? still lighting the street lanterns at night? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Wheel Nut:

Since when did east midlands become MODERN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

agreed

so we can presume that tradeteam deliverys of beer,will now be by first class post.

Warrior:
so we can presume that tradeteam deliverys of beer,will now be by first class post.

Wrong :laughing:

i dont work for Exel yet but i have already told them i wont wear a green uniform. if they think i will wear yellow, they are wrong :open_mouth: stupid celtic coloured uniforms :imp:

scanny77:
i dont work for Exel yet but i have already told them i wont wear a green uniform

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bones:

scanny77:
i dont work for Exel yet but i have already told them i wont wear a green uniform

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Agreed :unamused: .

im a rangers supporter :laughing:

scanny77:
im a rangers supporter :laughing:

Now we see scanny’s true colour’s coming out :wink:

I work for Exel and have been hearing about the DHL [along with some other big names] proposed buyout for quite some time now,even read about it in a newspaper.
Have been on holiday since the 15th and am not back in til next Sunday,but will certainly try to find out whats going on.

Stuart

i,ll certainly refuse to wear that yellow shirt and red collar and the gay looking fleece again :laughing: :laughing:

I,ve heard nothung and i,m off at the moment …