Coor's (exel)

Anyone on the coor’s contract i.e tradeteam (exel)
Be aware the brewery has over produced on i’ts beer for the summer and is laying the categegories off

Office
Manufacturing
Buyers
LOGISTICS (exel )

They want 200 immediate redundancie’s across it’s site’s and more to follow throughout the rest of this year …

(because there is warehouse’s full of the stuff they can’ t sell )

My feeler’s are already out for another job .The trucking industry does itself proud if you have been about and walk into a job on reccomendation alone
jonboy you have pm , wink nudge nudge :wink:

cheers paul :wink:

its just not coors thats laying off in burton,seems like logisitics is not the place to be at the moment in this area.

wincanton contract im on is up in the air at the moment with no clear future .b&q tnt at branston is laying off 150 and with coors 200 its looking bleak

full story here

mini recesion?

jon

interesting perks at TNT :open_mouth:

B&Q home delivery has been moved to Harlow, hence the job losses at Branston.

AND NO I DIDNT!!!..

News in today is that the logistics side will not include driver’s … :smiley:

I thought B & Q were shutting up shop, well 22 of them anyway

They are and they are downgrading a few warehouses to stores the problem is as we all know when you eneter a recession the first thing to get hit is DIY and home improvements.

thats why Travis perkins have had lay offs, Wickes and B&Q too it will follow on soon by many other DIY stores, redundancies, stores closing, cost cutting etc etc all the things that lead up to recession, Thanks Mr Blur and Mr Brown for your concerns on the matter we will shortly be considering Britain closed.

paul@midway:
Anyone on the coor’s contract i.e tradeteam (exel)
Be aware the brewery has over produced on i’ts beer for the summer and is laying the categegories off

Office
Manufacturing
Buyers
LOGISTICS (exel )

They want 200 immediate redundancie’s across it’s site’s and more to follow throughout the rest of this year …cant sell it because their beer is …

(because there is warehouse’s full of the stuff they can’ t sell )

My feeler’s are already out for another job .The trucking industry does itself proud if you have been about and walk into a job on reccomendation alone
jonboy you have pm , wink nudge nudge :wink: