Intake wagons for sale?

few intake transport wagons for sale on net fairly new aswell wonder if there down sizing anyone heard owt? . moodyinternational.co.uk/trucks_for_sale

you thinking about buying one? i think they have laid a few drivers off recently, the boom in steel haulage over the last few years has come to a suddden end and from what i can gather it will be a while before it gets going again

No idea, but i’m not sure about the interior of this Scania though for sale on the same site :open_mouth:

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2101

yeh agree with limestone not my cup of tea.

a bit ott for me but the wife thinks its lovely :open_mouth: :smiley:

:smiley:

chaversdad:
you thinking about buying one? i think they have laid a few drivers off recently, the boom in steel haulage over the last few years has come to a suddden end and from what i can gather it will be a while before it gets going again

A few weeks ago scrap metal was worth £260 a ton its down to £80 now probably connected to the lack of steel deliveries when construction dies it affects everything.

That post makes more sense now that I saw an intake truck with a fridge behind it in Calais.

Moody must be busy with the fridge work. Although Intake seemed very busy last week around Scotland

Limestone Cowboy:
No idea, but i’m not sure about the interior of this Scania though for sale on the same site :open_mouth:

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2101

Considering how much Scanias have been making, i don’t think thats expensive. No doubt i’ll get slated for such a comment.