Mr Hoopers Scania

Just loaded with Cat wheel loader for Afghanistan one way sold as seen!!!, left last night. Photobucket<Photobucket/a>

cant see it lol

heard its up for sale

Me neither ■■?

nick2008:
cant see it lol

Cant see any pics yet but I thought I saw the truck on the A120 heading towards the M11on Wednesday!!

Im sure one of our resident wizards will make the pics appear!! :wink: :wink:

toureg123:
Just loaded with Cat wheel loader for Afghanistan one way sold as seen!!!, left last night.

I made the links so you can see them. Hope I didn’t put any pictures you were keeping secret :stuck_out_tongue:

Hhhhmmmmmm…anyone watch that police program on BBC1 the other night, the one about the proliferation of Plant Theft (machinery not ZBing flowers)!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

proliferation of Plant Theft (machinery not ZBing flowers)!!

Who know it is valentines :smiley: :smiley:

Wonder where he got that Russian registered trailer from.

Apart from Russia,obviously :unamused:

Anyone know who’s yard they were taken in?

well its a rnh trailer in the background

hi all

it could be R Tuxford exports in Nottinghamshire

cheers
gaz

Whats the crack with going to afghanistan. Do you just leave it at the border or drive all the way.

Lads: I was with Chris last weekend and he has now SOLD the Scania and his trailer! Utterly fed up with terrible haulage rate and has now decided to give it all up…for good !

Now looking for a local driving job.

Ash.

truckerash:
Lads: I was with Chris last weekend and he has now SOLD the Scania and his trailer! Utterly fed up with terrible haulage rate and has now decided to give it all up…for good !

Now looking for a local driving job.

Ash.[/quo
he will be back he said that when he got rid of the 143 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ash.[/quo
he will be back he said that when he got rid of the 143 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
To be honest mate, I don’t think so this time. He’s well dispondent with…well …just about everything in the transport world. :frowning:

truckerash:
Ash.[/quo

To be honest mate, I don’t think so this time. He’s well dispondent with…well …just about everything in the transport world. :frowning:
[/quote]
cant belive he’s lasted this long the rate’s ave bin rubbish for many years as most of you no

To be honest mate, I don’t think so this time. He’s well dispondent with…well …just about everything in the transport world.
[/quote]
Tell me Ash who is’nt these days? It certainly is’nt getting any better.
It will be sad to see someone like chris pack it all in after all the years he’s held on to the job. :cry:

Hi All
At last hes doing the right thing if the rates are bad dont do the work if we all refuse to do it at some of the silly rates being offered they will go up.
The agents have got the money in the jobs they are just getting greedyer all the time.
i will get off my soap box now.
Cheers Rich.

tetragaz:
hi all

it could be R Tuxford exports in Nottinghamshire

cheers
gaz

I think Richard C Tuxfords yard is a bit more organised than that.

If anyone knew Mick Glynn, it is with sadness that I heard he died on the 3rd February from a long illness :frowning: