Anyone spare 75k?

if anyone can spare 75k for a 3 year old truck

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2147

I do not like that interior, wheres the being sick smilie??

hiya.
no scrapes dents and pop rivets, no deal.
thanks harry long retired.

not worth it.

and it’s a Scania

wonder what it can pull and keep within legal lengths ?

No good, no arm rests on the drivers seat, apart from being a scanny

Denis F:

and it’s a Scania

wonder what it can pull and keep within legal lengths ?

Erm… a caravan :grimacing:

now if ulrika-ka-ka-ka-ka was included in said sale… :wink: :wink: :laughing:

forgot to state…even though she’s got a good few years on me…you would though wouldn’t you?

not enough axles & and cant pull a 45ft trailer “legal”

Greg:
if anyone can spare 75k for a 3 year old truck

moodyinternational.co.uk/tru … tails/2147

not for that hunk of ■■■■.

i would feel sick after a shift in that! it is too bright and a god awful colour

waste of money.

2 axle useless crap

fella pulls out of felixstowe 40ft containers surprised to see its 4 sale only saw it working last week. and yeah totally agree bit ott for my liking :unamused: :unamused:

the owner must have run out of work to sell it, i remember seeing it once pulling a 45ft container (yes its legal cause its on a sliding skelly)

i would buy it and take it on european tour work, make the rest of the transam boys jealous cause ive got a house haha,. though it would get resprayed in a black flip and the interior would be red and white leather :slight_smile:

it hasnt got daf written on it.not for me. :laughing:

i like it but its been to personalised for my opinon. not my cup of tea inside but this is the kind of cabs we should demand!!we should get tucks like the americans and be able to sleep longways rather than sideways in the cab. it does work on containers and like people say its only drawback is it cant so 45s but nor can a bullnose and i know what i would prefer.

:smiley: :smiley: I see it has a MANUEL gearbox, it was obviously used on Fawlty Towers by that Spanish waiter chappie. :smiley: :smiley:

V8Actros:
forgot to state…even though she’s got a good few years on me…you would though wouldn’t you?

Yes I would :smiley:

But we all know I like the older woman so that’s no suprise

get it resprayed red and i would go well with my extra large DAF :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NO, i would not drive it, i would give that unfortunate job to one of the other drivers :blush: