How's this for a Scania

If you want to see more let me know.

The interior is worth 25k alone

Yes please :sunglasses:

yes please, in fact send the lorry over and i lookafter it for you instead,

Like the idea of the Big open roof and the green Paint job but its still a…oh right i See :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Nahhh its a 4 - series. :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: very good bones

Nice Truck :smiley:

The interior is worth 25k alone

But theres no money in haulage you know
Bet they get £200 a week and 3 tins of polish and a tube of autosol :smiley:

Nice pic Kitkat, some more would be great :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

No thanks, seen better than that :slight_smile: :laughing:

Could not get right in cab as i didn’t want to get big boot print’s in cab floor.The dash changes colour depending on the amount of light entering cab.The sound system is worth £2500,(Amazing sound’s) In the light’s on front of cab is these wee led light’s another £400’s worth to add to the nearly £500’s worth of spot’s.At the rear of the cab is a picture of their depot as it was 30/40 year’s ago and the guy that did it has done a top class job.(Will try and get a photo next time i see the guy)oh did i mention that the interior cost a small fortune 25k :open_mouth: :open_mouth: above the price that it cost to buy the unit itself.It is leather and it look’s ugly from the outside but trust me ( and i ain’t a scania lover) this was really nice.Everything down to the dustcap’s where scania,even the tax disc holder. :laughing:

V8KARLV8:

Nice Scarnia.

Not as good as a Renault. :wink:

Ken.

quite like the outside but christ the interior is GOPPING! looks like a 50s americal diner on acid :confused: as long as mr.parker’s happy with it though - i don’t have to live in it :wink: :laughing:

i cant see how that interior cost 25grand :open_mouth: and if it did they were ripped off there are firms in belgium and holland that will do that for 5grand. :confused:

Carl:
i cant see how that interior cost 25grand :open_mouth: and if it did they were ripped off there are firms in belgium and holland that will do that for 5grand. :confused:

yep i gotta agree with you carl !!! on that 25k what a load of eeeerrrr , ok i will go with the hifi at over 2.5k, as in my unit the ice is well over 3k, i.e… £440.00 per sub and they are 4 of them,4 amps, etc,etc “stopped counting the cost” so i will agree with the ice system but no way for rest of it,
can get a full re~trim all in leather 2 colours for less then 1.5k, that for the summer months if i can be bothered to take the old leather out and re do it, and that is with a guy from yorkshire no need to go to holland etc, daz

got to admit the interior looks like its stragiht out of austin powers but it looks tidy from the outside.

jon

nice King Of Road :sunglasses:

Parkers run some flashy rigs allright! I remember talking to one of your blokes down Bristol, he had an immaculate topliner which was a few years older than the Gt Bear topliner I was in, you can imagine mine was a shed with broken this that and the other! Gt Bear didnt give a ■■■■.

kitkat:

V8KARLV8:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: