Anyone spare 75k?

shuttlespanker:
get it resprayed red and i would go well with my extra large DAF :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NO, i would not drive it, i would give that unfortunate job to one of the other drivers :blush:

sooooo, this extra large daf of yours, any pics :grimacing:

as for this scania, saw it a fair bit, when i was in and out of felixstowe, always thought it looked really nice, thought the black and gold worked well.
as for the interior, i like the amount of space, but thats it. the rest, is abit ott for my taste.

garnerlives:

V8Actros:
forgot to state…even though she’s got a good few years on me…you would though wouldn’t you?

Yes I would :smiley:

you do a randy panda if you had the chance though.

gogzy:

garnerlives:

V8Actros:
forgot to state…even though she’s got a good few years on me…you would though wouldn’t you?

Yes I would :smiley:

you do a randy panda if you had the chance though.

and■■?

randy pandas need lovin too

Steve-o:
randy pandas need lovin too

yea but have you met jon?

lol

Aye but if you’ve had jong, you know you can’t go wrong

jong being jon then g for garner

Poet Laureate in the making I reckon

hiya,
garnerfives youre a star, my old girl says i’m a miserable old git, but you can make me laugh and thats a good thing, keep it up mate.
thanks harry long retired.

1,400 ltr deisel tanks, a ■■■■■`s dream.

shuttlespanker:
get it resprayed red and i would go well with my extra large DAF :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NO, i would not drive it, i would give that unfortunate job to one of the other drivers :blush:

Whats happend to that ssssc daf dont you run it as i havent seen it for along time

I’ll give you a match and a bit of petrol.

lee hawke:

shuttlespanker:

Whats happend to that ssssc daf dont you run it as i havent seen it for along time

all being well, it will be on the road beginning of next month :smiley:

been doing out the interior over the bank holiday weekend, when i get round to it, i will do a thread in Gallery of the truck :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

you wouldnt drive it cpt spankie because you would be having to change em grundies after you kept soiling them :laughing: :laughing: every time you got into something what had power and street cred!!! SCANIA

extra large daf mmmmmmmmmh that needs the chassie strecthing and a tag on it to make it look right instead of the swb mid lift, send it to the truck park in the sky :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

lee hawke:

shuttlespanker:

all being well, it will be on the road beginning of next month :smiley:

been doing out the interior over the bank holiday weekend, when i get round to it, i will do a thread in Gallery of the truck :smiley:

mmmmh cpt spankie i hope you havent been down to the B&Q for some of them bank hol"s special kitchen units to put into it,i know there :wink: was a 20% off at B&Q this w/end,
still needs to be streched :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

lee hawke:
not enough axles & and cant pull a 45ft trailer “legal”

it be no good to you hawkie as you would never be able to reverse a 45ft trl anyway, i have seen ya in wetherby services fannying around trting to get in a slot, :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:
not enough axles & and cant pull a 45ft trailer “legal”

it be no good to you hawkie as you would never be able to reverse a 45ft trl anyway, i have seen ya in wetherby services fannying around trting to get in a slot, :grimacing: :grimacing:

no gud anyway designed for nights out not a day man like Meeee…Morpeth Flyer!!!

part timer :laughing:

yuk… pass the sick bag, i wouldn’t give £7,500 for it.

Personally I would love it…but its not practical.

Probably be over length with a fridge behind it…plus weight would probably be an issue with it as well…filled with 1400 litres of diesel it must be getting close to 10ton…and reckon it would be a nightmare getting into some of the drops around London that I do.

It says on Moodys website that its only 1 of 3 Longlines operating in the UK
theres this one (ex J.Hogan) and the silver one that Moodys had for sale a short while ago viewtopic.php?f=28&t=43968&hilit=longline
(dunno who bought that )…so whos is the other one ■■?

Blissy:
Personally I would love it…but its not practical.

Probably be over length with a fridge behind it…plus weight would probably be an issue with it as well…filled with 1400 litres of diesel it must be getting close to 10ton…and reckon it would be a nightmare getting into some of the drops around London that I do.

It says on Moodys website that its only 1 of 3 Longlines operating in the UK
theres this one (ex J.Hogan) and the silver one that Moodys had for sale a short while ago viewtopic.php?f=28&t=43968&hilit=longline
(dunno who bought that )…so whos is the other one ■■?

Moody runs it himself…

Moody runs it himself…
[/quote

]
what colour is that one then Lee ?