My Scania 143

Hey lads heres a pic of my scania. pics are a week old.

Very nice, what sort of £££ do you reckon it’s worth. Prices on these seem very up and down

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! Nice to see one still being used everyday.

wow what a superb example :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz

If i was to part with this truck id have to get 20000 euro for it, the amount of money thats been put into it. i wouldnt part for any less :stuck_out_tongue:

20,000? Seems like a good price for something with such character, what do u normally pull then is it just curtainsides or fridges? I’d love too hear this beast running!!!

how come shes got a 4 series back end on the chassis? first one i have seen. looks nice and clean, mine was in a bad state when i bought it 17 months ago

Classic, looks brilliant that

shell_chemFL10:
20,000? Seems like a good price for something with such character, what do u normally pull then is it just curtainsides or fridges? I’d love too hear this beast running!!!

curtainsider and abit of moffet work, it runs very well, shell bearings have been recently done on her.

Scania27:
how come shes got a 4 series back end on the chassis? first one i have seen. looks nice and clean, mine was in a bad state when i bought it 17 months ago

Truck had been fully re done from the chassie up, 4 series back for extra strenght. also has a heaveyier drive axle.
i could go on all day about whats been done with it.
i do small bit of work with it and shows.

shell_chemFL10:

i dont no if id even part with it. there getting very rare, especially this machine being original, looks and drive like new and rust free. theres years left in her.

If that was me and I had that beast I would never sell! Even after retirement I’d keep her going and take her to truck shows and everything it’s good that your still running her as a working steed and ill bet she’s a head turner especially with that loud V8!!

Now theres a proper truck,well done Darren she looks a beauty.

Absolute beauty. As said above, I’d love one just for the hell of it, do it up and take it to truck shows etc. cracking motor!

This is for sale on eBay at the moment £18000. I hope I have a windfall on the lottery this week

dominicpriestley:
Absolute beauty. As said above, I’d love one just for the hell of it, do it up and take it to truck shows etc. cracking motor!

Money you have get one bloody bought tight sod whats the point in saving all your life and not enjoying it get something bought along with a decent tool box and you maybe able to go to shows as i dont think paaaaaan haulage will let you take his rare beast to shows

globby 480:

dominicpriestley:

Money you have get one bloody bought tight sod whats the point in saving all your life and not enjoying it get something bought along with a decent tool box and you maybe able to go to shows as i dont think paaaaaan haulage will let you take his rare beast to shows

Yeah but i want to paint it in TEE colours.

OOOOOOH copy rights lol…paint it in the c.p.h colours you no it makes sence :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

That’s a minter Darren, a credit to you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey guys. I still have this machine. Still running well. I have been working it the last 2 years. I am looking at giving it a full respray soon and im unsure who to bring it too.

Any help would be great. Im in ireland