Another bad day!

that looks expensive rob nothing to expensive i hope

whats gone if you dont mind me asking

looks all to familier to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what was the problem?

john

OMFG!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: come on please tell…anything i can help ya with■■? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats 2 bad weeks. What was up? On another note, what size is the Scania?

Cheer up Rob, all ODs have been there, it is a case BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I> It is a pity that when people knock you and your truck for the high standards that you set your self they did not appreciate that it all costs money and bloody lots of it. You could just chuck it all down your neck in the pub or throw it all away at the bookies. You will bounce back,

scottishcruiser:

420 from memory

Compressor this time, not end of the world stuff. Poor old girl is 7 years old with just over a million k’s on the clock, stuffs gonna fail, she don’t get an easy life. A good friend of mine suggested maybe it was time for change :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

MR VAIN:
A good friend of mine suggested maybe it was time for change :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Whats the bank manager say to that?

i know of a 470 with all the trimings thats going next year feb or march i think if you interested :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

scottishcruiser:

MR VAIN:
A good friend of mine suggested maybe it was time for change :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Whats the bank manager say to that?

I haven’t asked her!!! :laughing: :laughing:

MR V what are you doing? how can you breakdown again?

sorry to hear that rob. is it an expensive job? hope not, what with xmas not far away and you having crap luck for a few weeks now. when will it change for you?

keep smiling mate, it never rains but it pours, at least there isnt a recession on… :open_mouth:

hope you back on the road soon

Giblsa:
MR V what are you doing? how can you breakdown again?

sorry to hear that rob. is it an expensive job? hope not, what with xmas not far away and you having crap luck for a few weeks now. when will it change for you?

keep smiling mate, it never rains but it pours, at least there isnt a recession on… :open_mouth:

hope you back on the road soon

It’s not so much the expense mate, just the down time to be honest . I’ll bounce back.

Chin up rob! At least you got a decent recovery firm!!!

dirty devil 666:
Chin up rob! At least you got a decent recovery firm!!!

I thought you’d approve mate :unamused:

Was that photo outside Ben Burgess? hope you get rolling soon, speak to you soon

Hard luck Rob. Hate to say this but it reminds me of the old saying in Harley circles; chrome don’t get ya home! :frowning:

Funny how all the ■■■■ seems to happen at once though ain’t it?

Wish our 7 year old trucks looked as good as yours!

gnasty gnome:
Hard luck Rob. Hate to say this but it reminds me of the old saying in Harley circles; chrome don’t get ya home! :frowning:

Funny how all the [zb] seems to happen at once though ain’t it?

Wish our 7 year old trucks looked as good as yours!

Cor best edit that before charlie sees it

little enis:
Cor best edit that before charlie sees it

Got three of the brutes mate and I don’t do polishing! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scottishcruiser:

What size engine did the VOLVO have in it please?

Never mind Rob, it could have been worse, it could have been mine!

Oh it was, on a bar from Hungary :frowning: