scania

after months of driving 3 1/2 tonne truck,went for interview this morning and company offered me the job there and then,so accepted of course,18 tonne flatbed scania,seems ok having a bit of problem getting used to gears,4 over 4,lack of practise,anyway doing the pre op check and for the life of me i can not find the dipstick,the volvo i drove before was right there in front of,but just can not find where it is on the scania
any help much appreciated and as i am the only driver there and there really aint a tm manager there aint no one to ask

This any good

thanks much appreciated,i just felt a right idiot today but i have not driven one before and just did not know where it was located,thank you once again your a star

No problem, Glad i could help. Good luck with the job :smiley:

Well done Ipoolalan. Accurate, fast response. This is what I think this site is really good at. Let’s keep up the good work.

All the best to all out there. There’s plenty of help here - just ask. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Did you find your dipstick this morning :question: :smiley:

yes mate,exactley where the pic showed it to be :smiley:
like i said,much appreciated the help.also my gear changeing has improved all-ready

mister-t