Pic of my new motor

Sean… What’s the damage to the wallet for such an impressive motor. (inclusive of the dredded) ? Hope you don’t mind me being cheeky but I’m looking at going on my own. Very curious as to how much top of the range trucks cost i.e. Scania Topline, Volvo Globetrotter etc etc. I never seem to get the right answers, perhaps you may help??

here you go milky its in another thread on this forum:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6042

Thats a really smart looking motor, Clean and simple. I bet you can’t wait until it goes on the road.

Saw you on Thursday evening NSH, about 5 ish, you were waiting to get into Pentalver’s yard in Soton, gave you a toot but was in a car on my way to work.

smcaul:
Saw you on Thursday evening NSH, about 5 ish, you were waiting to get into Pentalver’s yard in Soton, gave you a toot but was in a car on my way to work.

If you were in a car & tooted & I was moving I would have (ahem) given you a wave as well :wink:

nsh:
It now looks as tho it will :unamused: be on the Volvo stand at Truckfest, If so I will be up there on Monday to pick it up so may see some of you there

All change, wont be going to Truckfest because the woman in charge of the stand wants all the vehicles to be open, with access by everybody and I wasnt prepared to let that happen.

If anyone is going to cac the inside up it’s gonna be me not some snotty little kid with an ice cream in his hand :wink: :unamused:

Naa, you were like everybody else, Stationary :smiley: :smiley: . I see the docks are back to normal down there - Slow :frowning: :frowning: .

Don’t blame you about your new wagon, I would want to tbe the first to mess up my new motor as well. :wink: :unamused: :wink:

I meant I would show any car driver tooting me and waving one of the “international” waves :laughing: :laughing:

not knowing who it was of course :wink:

The dock itself seems to be ok it’e pentalvers that seems to a problem now :unamused:

I saw you Thursday late morning on the M25 Sean. You were between Rickmansworth and the M40 junctions and I was headed the other way, did wave but I was unit only so you likely never saw me.

Or just chose to ignore me. :frowning: :wink: :smiley:

What you doing in the UK on a Thursday morning Niel? has it gone a bit quiet for you Euro blokes?

north surrey haulage:
I meant I would show any car driver tooting me and waving one of the “international” waves :laughing: :laughing:

not knowing who it was of course :wink:

The dock itself seems to be ok it’e pentalvers that seems to a problem now :unamused:

Well that was what I was expecting, as I would do exactly the same. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont blame you NSH i wouldnt want anyone getting my brand new truck dirty.

Coffeeholic:
Or just chose to ignore me. :frowning: :wink: :smiley:

As if I would do such a thing Neil I’m wounded by the fact you even considered this .:cry:

No I just had my blinkers on again I have enough trouble concentrating on my side of the road let alone the one going the other way :wink: :laughing:

Had a weekend out at Shell garage at Wetteren last weekend :cry: , left there around 5am English time, got to the services at Brussels ring road split, an saw Neil Hobbs Volvo in there!! Didnt think id be seeing that again, i"ll have a look in the morning for the link that says you decided to carry on Coffee. Must admit it surprised me to see your truck there mate. But glad youre carrying on. Good luck with it :smiley:

Passed you today, you were parked up in a layby on the 303 just after the wincanton turn off about 13.00 with the curtains round :open_mouth:
Nice looking truck :sunglasses:

Gurner:
Passed you today, you were parked up in a layby on the 303 just after the wincanton turn off about 13.00 with the curtains round :open_mouth:

Dont go there with the curtains it’s all part of a saga I’m still not in the mood to talk about at the moment (re picking up new motor)

Just had a pic of my new motor emailed to me by the signwriter.

photobucket.com/albums/y92/nshau … mplete.jpg

This is what my current one looks like (the ■■■■■■ van died)

photobucket.com/albums/y92/nshau … 01copy.jpg

Apparently it’s not going in the cv show now 'coz they never ordered a stand large enough to take it but it will be in one or more of the magazines

as you can see I’m still looking for that profit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: Nice motor, is it on the road yet, saw your old motor parked on the Grain on thurs morning was going to say hello but the truck was empty.

north surrey haulage:
as you can see I’m still looking for that profit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Don’t know about you mate but the last 4 weeks have been a bit slow, perhaps things might pick up now that the new financial year has started, apparently two brum subbys with four trucks between them have just pulled off HD-CP. Despite this and the slack period they rang me and some other subbys looking for more trucks to take on.

Truck goes on the road first week in May

Yes it has been quiet but it has gone in my favour 'til this week,I heard from a couple of the Felixstowe subbies and they were asked to put on more motors & they struggle to make more than the minimum up there constantly :open_mouth:

Nice truck Sean. You sure you want to go in one of the magazines? You know how many firms go to the wall after appearing, you want to risk the jinx? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: