Second hand truck prices?

Has anyone visited this site lately

www.lombard.co.uk

…holy jaysus,there practically giving the stuff away…'08 Axor £40k…'07 Magnum same money!!! and the magnum’s a nice colour and spec.

Anyone buying?

Second hand prices have really taken a dive over the last few months. Good news if you are in the market for a used truck but bad news for those who are paying one off on finance. Serious negative equity to the tune of many thousands.

the globbys are right bargains!!! £30k gets you a 3 yr old gtxl with tipping gear and 330k on the clock…then the 07’plater in at 50 something k and it’s a euro4!!! think they been advertising in CM??

The company I sub for have just bought an ex Innovate 6 x 2 FH on a 57 plate with the top interior package etc for 37 grand !!! this was at auction in Sheffield

i know they had some ex innovate 57 plates in at coalville auctions and they couldnt get any bids at 35k

Its all very well buying these cheap trucks but its a shame no one seems to have much work for them at the moment

Was at auction just before xmas and saw 3 55 plate scania p380 8 wheel tippers steel bodies easy sheets very good condition full scania history think they had been on a contract deal and they only went up to 21500 dont know if they sold at that as they said they would have to check with the vendor

i have :blush: :blush: just bought one from the above company pick it up this sat, aaaaargh "wait and see what it is,it came at a v,v good price :slight_smile: keep ya eyes open for up date when its been painted.daz :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

what about your scanny globby thought you had just finished that have you sold it or running both :question:

fozzie:
what about your scanny globby thought you had just finished that have you sold it or running both :question:

i am running two now fozzie, selling the silver topliner i think should sell the blue one really as the silver one if a far far better motor but sod it i have just paint"d the nail now so the silver one will have to go well i may keep it yet mind

There is an 07’ Scania 8-wheeler tipper in CM this week - 35k! Something like that would have been about 50k this time last year!

Value of tippers has gone through the floor. :open_mouth:

Blissy:
The company I sub for have just bought an ex Innovate 6 x 2 FH on a 57 plate with the top interior package etc for 37 grand !!! this was at auction in Sheffield

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Blimey, dirt cheap, place to go is obviously the auction!

Reckon ur gaffer could have got that cheaper!

which auction was that ? BCA ? Malcolm Harrison ?

well pick"d the new unit up"to me anyway" today bit slow on the old limiter :frowning: :frowning: but it doesnt matter as i aint driving the thing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i will stay with the old tag axle for that ducking and a weaving feeling :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: