innovate

could of sworn i read somewhere theyd ordered 150 volvos, yet i was passed by a daf xf in there colours today, have they had them before[ never seen one only volvos], thought of demo ,but it was in there colours, just being nosey :wink:

Most of the fleet is Volvo but there is a small mix of DAF, MAN and a Stralis.

Thanfully the fleet at Belle Au is largely Volvo, thank goodness, but with the odd ex-hanley 52 plate 124, there are two DAF, one in Innovate livery and one white.

Sherwood and Ashford both have a couple or more DAF in company colours, not sure about Leeds or Scunthorpe.

thanks cm clears that one up, just thought i was seeing things

thought that pete osbourne liked his scanies

mezzzz1211:

Nope, Ozzy just likes buying up his opposition :unamused:

highbridge flyer:

mezzzz1211:

Nope, Ozzy just likes buying up his opposition :unamused:

has it made any difference to corby chilled :question: being nosey again

the 2 dafs fj55 wfs and fj55wds are based at ashford, they were Belle Au but the mileage was to high after 4 months of highbidge and back on days and brighton and back on nights

i hate the volvos bring back the dafs

as for the corby lads , “”" good luck""

holliefabbabe:
the 2 dafs fj55 wfs and fj55wds are based at ashford, they were Belle Au but the mileage was to high after 4 months of highbidge and back on days and brighton and back on nights

i hate the volvos bring back the dafs

as for the corby lads , “”" good luck""

Is that you ■■■■■ boy. Aint you got no tarmac to lay or horses to sell :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

huh smartin freeburger

ady1:
has it made any difference to corby chilled :question: being nosey again

Nope. Because Corby was purchased, not by Innovate Logistics, but by a parent company, Innovate Holdings, which, in turn is owned by a multi-national company (whose name escapes me) which also features shipping amongst its business interests.

Corby Chilled (it is stated) will continue in its present format for the foreseeable future - which usually means about 12 months.

:unamused: :unamused:

Nope. Because Corby was purchased, not by Innovate Logistics, but by a parent company, Innovate Holdings, which, in turn is owned by a multi-national company (whose name escapes me) which also features shipping amongst its business interests.

Eimskip. Grrr.

They bought out Kursui Linjia and us too. First Kursui box on a Con’Ships wagon going out this morning. But nothing will change. Honest. :unamused:

for 12 months , yeah right we will see , rumour is haywood depot is first on the chopping list , they already have bristol depot captive in there yard at portbury , newark next , any gusses to go where ■■? either manton wood or Belle Au me thinks,

holliefabbabe:
for 12 months , yeah right we will see , rumour is haywood depot is first on the chopping list , they already have bristol depot captive in there yard at portbury , newark next , any gusses to go where ■■? either manton wood or Belle Au me thinks,

Give Innovate three months to get the ducks in a row before anything changes, then it will all happen very quickly, did when they took over Hanleys.

There’s also QK coldstore with space a plenty, Innovate still have stuff in there which we fetch out now and again.