Another year goes by

And we are pleased to announce that DAF trucks have yet again renewed their sponsorship of the Owner and Fleet operators forum.

DAF has continously supported TruckNet UK both with this sponsorship and with behind the scenes help for over 4 years now, and a large vote of thanks is due to all the staff at Thame

HEAR HEAR

Thanks DAF :smiley:

thanks daf and yes you do bulid the best trucks out today… and thats even before the new is unveiled.

Good for DAF!

good stuff

i wish i still had my roadrunner or 65 or super space but nah i’ve summat else

It is good news (thankyou DAF!!) but it also testament to the quality of the site and the number of hits it attracts. That is down to Rikki and the team so ‘thankyou’ also to Rikki et al!

jessicas dad:
thanks daf and yes you do bulid the best trucks out today… and thats even before the new is unveiled.

I wonder if our resident Plastic Pioneer, Ian Young would agree? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He should have a lot of ammo[/i] to argue the point anyway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
:sunglasses:

jessicas dad:

I take it you,ve never driven a Volvo then??.

Although i would put Daf a very close second to Volvo.

Thanks Daf Trucks for your continuing support for TruckNetUK. :sunglasses:

Thank you to Daf Trucks for their continued support.

cheers daf

Cheers DAF! :wink: