New DAF - anyone seen them?

The latest version of the DAF has been on sale for a little while now, and the latest registration (14 reg) has also come, yet even in the dealerships, i still don’t see many.
I have seen 1 with Cranleigh Freight Services and 1 LF in Adams Morey DAF in Portsmouth. Is there a problem with the new model? I’ve seen loads of the new Mercs and Volvos, but still no DAFs…

Yeh there starting to pop out now mate, abbey logistics seem to have a few knocking about not sure how many, seen a Pollocks one, wrefords, and I’m sure I’ve seen a fowler welch one

I’ve only seen a couple on the road so far. An XF belonging to Pollocks and one in DAFs orange demo colour pulling a fridge. I’d imaging DAF have loads of the old models already built so they will be trying to shift them first by offering good deals on them hence why we are not seeing many Euro 6s on the road yet.

There’s the Pollocks one

Been driving one since August. :stuck_out_tongue: A 4 wheeler in a delicate shade of tango.
Apparently the 6 wheelers have only just come on line which is probably why you haven’t seen many.

Not had any problems whatsoever with mine at all.

Our first of an order for five, delivered last week - brilliant!

knowall:

Lovely motor, I’m not gonna get to drive one for a while as our company has stock piled the previous xf putting 6 on the road each month

Saw a picture of the new CF the other day but can’t remember where I saw it now.

m1cks:
Saw a picture of the new CF the other day but can’t remember where I saw it now.

Thats nice to know m1cks ,u did me proud with that response ,nice one :wink: :wink: :wink:

I thought it was an FH approaching until I read the badge.

Forgot about Euro 5 to 6 change, makes sense now. They look very nice motors. Doubt i’ll get to drive one for a while either as i drive a 13 plate CF and we still have 58 plate Volvos to get rid of first!

Our new one[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1394319371371.jpg[/attachment]

Seen a bulk haul company (no names) with a 4x2■■ Now I’m no genius but if that truck did 2 loads a day x 5 days that’s 40 tonne less a week right?

Wonder what office bod ordered that truck…?

Turners bought all the Euro 5 DAF CF’s left in Europe. Currently sitting unregistered in an old aircraft hanger somewhere in the midlands.

Kevwall:

knowall:

Lovely motor, I’m not gonna get to drive one for a while as our company has stock piled the previous xf putting 6 on the road each month

Do you work for downton ■■?

yorkshire terrier:

Kevwall:

knowall:

No mate

Kevwall:

yorkshire terrier:

Kevwall:

knowall:

No mate

Ah just that they have stock piled a few of the old ones aswell

yorkshire terrier:

Kevwall:

yorkshire terrier:

Kevwall:

knowall:

No mate

Ah just that they have stock piled a few of the old ones aswell

It wouldn’t surprise me if a good few companies have all had the same idea, especially saving 10k a peice compared to the new one

My 63 plate FH XL (not the new shape one) was registered at the end of 2013, on the plating certificate it says it was made in 2011, DHL have a LOT of 63 reg’s and im sure they are all 2011’s.

Abbey Logistics have one, seen it knocking around Liverpool.

I’m always driving when I see it , so can’t nab a photo. Looks smart