Indentify this truck

Could anybody with a copy of November’s Truck and Driver, the copy with the blue Scania Centurian on the cover, turn to page 68 and look at the picture of the driving instructor with a pupil pictured from the bunk and looking out of the windscreen and tell me the make of truck please?

It’s bothering me.

I’m guessing an early Renault Premium, judging by the switchgear, but I’m not certain. It looks as if it has an Eaton gear lever, but that is all I know.

Actually, I think I’ve got it, I think its an early xf95.

Scan it and get the pic up here.

if thats the only thing in life botherin you…■■■■! have you got it easy! :unamused:
ps. ill have a look tommorow…its botherin me now! :laughing:

autocensor dodge removed - repton

ERF/ MAN. Definatly not DAF. Don’t think rhino either. Only other train of thought is AXOR, never seen in one, but it’s a narrow cab.

Sure its not a DAF?
Those look like DAF switches to me. Not an Axor I don’t think, definately not an ERF or a Foden.

Definitely not an Axor!

That is not an XF, only 2 wipers, and I would have said not a CF either, centre consol all wrong.

I would have guessed at Iveco.

Changing the subject slightly, same issue, page 61, Our very own tipperdriver01/mixerdriver01.

If I was you matt, I’d forget the new CF and stick with the seddon for the time being with the current credit crunch (unless the seddon is dying)

:question: :question: :question: :question: :unamused:

Semtex:
I would have guessed at Iveco.

No this is an old style Iveco Eurocargo dash:

and the new one looks nothing like that, and it certainly isn’t a Stralis!

It must be reasonably recent because the gearlever looks like its not long out the shop, unless they put a new one on just for the photo!