Mine and cpt chubb"s DAF EATERS! oh yes DAF EATERS

Never mind what!!! CPT HANKY SPANKY says :wink: :wink: :wink:

You want a DAF eater - try a new shape Renault Premium :open_mouth:
I noticed that 9 times out of 10 of the trucks that I overtook were Scania, but bizarrely I couldnt keep up with a Mercedes Axor :open_mouth:
Nice looking motors you got though :sunglasses:

they look smart for swedish erfā€™sā€¦ :laughing:

lookin well daz like the stainless visor n bumper :sunglasses:

will be taking them off in the next cpl of days karl, and putting them on ebay :laughing: the truck will be going forsale shortley for mi next old timer project :blush: :blush:

euromat,swedish erf"s you saucy little mare

DAF95XF:
You want a DAF eater - try a new shape Renault Premium :open_mouth:
I noticed that 9 times out of 10 of the trucks that I overtook were Scania, but bizarrely I couldnt keep up with a Mercedes Axor :open_mouth:
Nice looking motors you got though :sunglasses:

you aint come across the BIG MISTERS then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: "daffy " :wink: :wink: :wink: was the scanias stopping for a cuppa? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Daz, u still not saying whatā€™s in the pipeline?

another scaniiiiiiiiia :wink: 580, i thinkā– ā– ? well maybe anyway, prob, may be a daf ā€œNOTā€ :laughing: :laughing:

am noticin tha ya av fitted ya exhausts there daz, any more pics of the blue beast ?

somewhere mark, but they are not finished!! was just put on to check they fitted etc but these will be taken off shortley aswell

lookin well globby480 like the visor and bumper

Hard to beat a good v8 topline if theyre gooduns

ellies dad:

thatā€™s just it Ellies dad, the quote from Globby in my sig is in reference to the blue one pictured above :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

ellies dad:

thatā€™s just it Ellies dad, the quote from Globby in my sig is in reference to the blue one pictured above :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was having a bad hair do day that day cpt hanky spanky, but it is held against me :wink: , i will keep trawling these pages till hanky spanky makes a bad quote and boy oh boy will it be my DAY!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

globby 480:

shuttlespanker:

ellies dad:

was having a bad hair do day that day cpt hanky spanky, but it is held against me :wink: , i will keep trawling these pages till hanky spanky makes a bad quote and boy oh boy will it be my DAY!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Could be worse,could be driving a Volvoā€¦sorry ,could be beat into a Volvo.

fantastic picture of a pair of smart motors :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ā€¦was you really feeling that left out of the orange theme you had to drop your haz boardā– ā– ? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Tappy:
fantastic picture of a pair of smart motors :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ā€¦was you really feeling that left out of the orange theme you had to drop your haz boardā– ā– ? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

hey up tappy hows you pld palā€¦ haz board yer just droped the trl for cpt chubbs, and trl was full of haz you see :wink:

globby 480:
hey up tappy hows you pld palā€¦ haz board yer just droped the trl for cpt chubbs, and trl was full of haz you see :wink:

fair play cant fault ya, sweet picture iā€™d love it as my backdrop!!! not sure if the word has got around but iā€™m no longer the pilot of a super sweedā€¦iā€™m now a pilot of a dutch waggon comā€™on!!! :laughing:

yer :cry: i had heard tapps, what can i say you know " lol lol" my comments on em down hill kettle boiling racers oooh and esp em ikle uns :wink: :wink: , ooooh the shame of :blush: it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

you should have 50 lashes for going dutch every morning, as it aint much if its dutch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: