Mine and cpt chubb"s DAF EATERS! oh yes DAF EATERS

bad hair day thats a clssic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

globby 480:
oooh and esp em ikle uns :wink: :wink: , ooooh the shame of :blush: it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

you should have 50 lashes for going dutch every morning, as it aint much if its dutch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

you say that but i can stand up on my engine hump without hittin my head!!! cant do that in any scania the fleet has got!!! if i had an 8 it might be a different story but from a twin steer 420 scania with 1million k’s on it to a 430 cf space cab isnt as bad as you’d think :laughing:

alix776:
bad hair day thats a clssic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

what you trying to say alix :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , i had a bad hair cut last time i saw you, well thats what i am saying and i am sticking to it “lol” :wink:

Tappy:

globby 480:
oooh and esp em ikle uns :wink: :wink: , ooooh the shame of :blush: it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

you should have 50 lashes for going dutch every morning, as it aint much if its dutch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

you say that but i can stand up on my engine hump without hittin my head!!! cant do that in any scania the fleet has got!!! if i had an 8 it might be a different story but from a twin steer 420 scania with 1million k’s on it to a 430 cf space cab isnt as bad as you’d think :laughing:

yes but tapps ya are only 3ft 4" tall :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: with out shoes