New scania r560 v8

Hay Buddy Dont suppose your relseasing that scania ?

started a new truck in the style of countrywide so its abit uhm green. :sunglasses:

next its off to the paintshop for some airbrushing.

thats quality mate, shall have to steal this truck off yer ha.

looks pretty close to there new one apart from thay got a arc orf red lights near the a frame and the exhausts come out the back of the chassisi

Yeah i thought about making that one but decided to make a new shape one instead.

hanson:
looks pretty close to there new one apart from thay got a arc orf red lights near the a frame and the exhausts come out the back of the chassisi

its nice motor phantom 309 i must see you about i see quite a few of your trucks about will give you a flash next time

hanson:
its nice motor phantom 309 i must see you about i see quite a few of your trucks about will give you a flash next time

i did think i saw you the last time i went with dad, he has the only 95 XF SSC in the fleet the only other daf is a 105

does that truck actually earn a living ? (the real 1 :grimacing: )

mark h:
does that truck actually earn a living ? (the real 1 :grimacing: )

Not sure if it is the new one or the one pictured to the left, but anyway one of them came back from peterborough, spent the week sat in their yard and then came to oswestry show, so to answer your question doesnt sound like it :laughing: :laughing:
They were all up at 5.30 in the sunday mornin at oswestry show and started polishin, and in the end i dont think they won anything either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seen it out and about last week on the a34 with a curtain sider on

Itt dontt havee thee suzie couplings on the bak of which i can see :confused:

JOBE BEN:
Itt dontt havee thee suzie couplings on the bak of which i can see :confused:

there is a box in the middle of that semi-circle thing for em, you would hate to drop one onto this though :confused: :confused:

i heard it was taken to truckfest on a low loader

CRAIG D:

it wasnt they drove it there followed us in on friday night

CRAIG D:

wardg:

CRAIG D:

I’ve just noticed the white/green painted airhorns.

Heres an update on my truck, decided against the countrywide, well atleast till i can get the airbrushing done.

finally got the truck into the game