New scania r560 v8

hey guys !!! can u give me sum info as to how an ware u can do these pics on the computer !! they look awesome an wud like to have a go meself !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

chappers580:
hey guys !!! can u give me sum info as to how an ware u can do these pics on the computer !! they look awesome an wud like to have a go meself !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

β– β– β– β– !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

ME TOO!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: its a program where you can make working models for games, I use it to make trucks for euro truck simulator in which you can drive them and deliver loads over europe. Its the closest i can get to driving a truck until next year when im hoping to take my class 2 :smiley:

the trucks finished β€˜for now’

nemore details on the program β– β– ? ware i can get it from an soforth β– β– ? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

you need a program called zmodeller http://www.zmodeler2.com/