A real XT from DAF

Its not a 1 april joke, but real.
The secon is underway to that company.

See for more picture,s
bouwmachineforum.nl/forum/vi … 3&p=541164

certainly one of the better looking bonneted trucks I’ve seen, although can’t quite see the point of conventionals these days seeing as most units have flat floors in them.

aye, shes a looker …please can i have one for xmas… what engine,gearbox .wish paccar would sell them over here :cry: :cry: :cry:
jimmy

Its a corporation betwin DAF and A.Jansen BV.
Its a 105.460 6x4.

I think it looks odd, a bit like an inflated kiddies toy, i bet they sell something similar in Toys-R-Us.

Perhaps the pic has been photoshopped to replace the childs seat with a trailer behind the cab and the pedals on the side removed ■■

Maybe it should have “Tonka” or “Corgi” written on the front grille…

Just my humble opinion.

Steve.

Pig ugly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

newmercman:
Pig ugly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We agree, yet again! :open_mouth:

For looks you won’t beat the Volvo conventional tractor units sold in the USA.

i like it, no real benefit over a 105 other than about 4 inches of floor height in the middle and a lower cab probably. still looks good though

chazzer:
For looks you won’t beat the Volvo conventional tractor units sold in the USA.

I still think that long nose Iveco Strator is the prettiest of the bunch, and just to keep in Sam’s good books :stuck_out_tongue:

Mr Hogg (Anglo Greek) would have looked at that as he did my Globetrotter a few years ago rubbed his hands and said boy oh boy look at the groupage i can get in there before i even start in the trailer! ho ho Those were the days :slight_smile:
NTC

m & c ntc:
Mr Hogg (Anglo Greek) would have looked at that as he did my Globetrotter a few years ago rubbed his hands and said boy oh boy look at the groupage i can get in there before i even start in the trailer! ho ho Those were the days :slight_smile:
NTC

Must of been the colours that brought Brian Hogg to your mind Norman. Although any trucks doing his work, Anglo Greeks own or subbies, did not stay those colours for long !!

Yes, he did like to make full use of all available space…

Steve,