Not got the Pics, but anyone know of these trucks?

CDD 201T,lhd 141, yes she would do 100mph !
A524 PYD,112 tractor unit.
B36 AOG,112 tractor unit, I took bloke for test drive when he bought it of P.G.
D760 OOC.142 rigid, though I saw it as a tractor unit in the 90s.
E 901 (HDF) ■■? 142 4x2 rigid
E902 (HDF)■■? 142 tractor unit.
A 616 WOK (wokky) 112 6x2 rigid.
A 686 HFH 6x2 rigid.
C675 YFH. 142 4x2 rigid.
C674 YFH 142 4x2 rigid.
F118 TDF. 143 Esteepe cabbed 6x2 tractor unit.
Any other lhd Scania with Glos reg, as theres more than a good chance it came from Bourton on the Water :smiley:
Was quite a few lhd 142, with Esteppe roofs on them, usually ex Dutch pig lorries, big big tanks, low years, very high kms, well maintained and all the extras on them. I remember once I had come up from Spain in a lhd D reg 142 and was tipping v early in morn in a northern fruit market, so P.G had arranged for a bloke to meet me at silly oclock at such and such exit off motorway, fair play to the bloke he was there !,he had a drive up to next junction and back,, vroom vroom, lovely, all the extras, big tanks, eminox etc etc, "yep I like it etc etc, but think he " wants a bit too much for it " then the bloke tilted the steering wheel (we had cab lights on by then) and looked at the kms, I cant quote his exact words on this forum :wink: ,but basically he said, "deary deary me, I cant buy this truck, yes its a cracking unit and my driver would love it, but its been round the world twice and it`s not 2 years old !!!" From memory it had close to 900,000 on the clock.Came from Govers in Holland and had been doing 1 to Milan and 1 to Naples a week,yes it had done the work,but well maintained and went like a scalded cat ! I loved it :laughing:

Hello John.d.m…I recognised a few of those reg numbers…had a root about my collection and found these. :smiley:

A616WOK

F118TDF

A524PYD in Langdons livery.

A few other Gliders motors

And finally “Bully” as a tractor unit. :smiley:

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Hell !!! I just sat here in sunny N.Z and got goosebumps.thanks bubbs.
First trip I did for him was in a 111, when I got back, I had A524 as Keith Marshall had just bought his own 141, then I had C675 YFH, which was a caravan wagon and drag, was a good truck,better when I went somewhere without the 11 ton trailer behind !!!.Then, whizzer had the new G reg topline 143 and I had his old 143, F118 TDF, a very good truck, was bought from Holland as a after thought I think, from what I can gather was built with Turkish spec and bloke didnt pay so P.G bought it,no electric windows :open_mouth: , on steel :confused: but it had been tampered with a Dutch Scania diesel doctor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I met up with F118 in Dover one day and the owner said only trouble he had was a water pump, and it did go very well. In between we drove anything that was in the yard, if your truck was in for service or sold,but one thing, whenever he sold your truck, you know youd get a better one.
Whatever you drove though, wether it was a sales truck or a fleet one, you know it was a good one, the sales trucks tended to have not so nice paint job though.

Well done Marc, If anyone can - Bubbleman can :wink:
Here’s another one of SFM552W A good mate of mine Dave Fisher - now sadly deceased, bought it from Gilders and used to run this one a few years back, there was also an article in Truck and Driver about when he went to Spain? with a low loader, Bubbs, when you say ‘Bully’ as a tractor unit, I assume it used to be a rigid then :confused:

He also had E902HDF :smiley:

Trev.

thanks Lemon, Bully was a rigid, with a trailer was 22m long ! then was cut to a tractor unit,Esteppe roof added and was on low loader for a bit before it was sold. I`m not sure, but I think it may have started life as a tractor unit before becoming rigid. :smiley: Was actually first truck I drove for P.G, had to go down to Bourton and get a load of shavings :open_mouth: But we got there and back.

Cheers for that John, Not sure whether Dave knew of its history before he bought it, but very interesting, I’ll try and find the magazine article when I get a minute :wink:

Few more numbers.
C767(676 ? ) GON. 122 6x 2 tractor unit.
2 DAF 3600 space cab wagon and drags.